Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

rumors have been going around microsoft will finally put out a patch to fix problems like duped and hacked items on psox. can anyone confirm this?or is it just a dumb rumor.

We are the disease.

True True.That rumor u heard wuz correct.
    Images in signatures cannot exceed 35000 bytes. The image in your signature was 912880293 bytes.

I heard that rumor 2 weeks ago, but it was called an 'Addon'

yay!!!! really sweet no more double cannon in every game

Doubt it

Duped items wouldn't be possible to block and any hacked versions of items that follow the guidelines of the games and can be found legitly, wouldn't be possible to block either.

not blocked maybe but deleting them......every wep with the same code number(just giving an example) get deleted. i sure hope they delte everything cheated. it would make the game ten times better

WHY WON'T YOU DIE DARK FALZ?!?!

On 2003-06-13 23:11, x2 wrote:
    not blocked maybe but deleting them......every wep with the same code number(just giving an example) get deleted. i sure hope they delte everything cheated. it would make the game ten times better
    That reminds me of Diablo II, when the hacking/dupping got really out of hand, Blizzard started to do something about it and everybody who joined a game carrying the same weapon would be delted/erased. Except for 1 item.

I'm still lonely! Talk to me, please!
    California, in the land of milk and cigarettes

On 2003-06-14 00:56, CoLDSTeeL wrote:
    On 2003-06-13 23:11, x2 wrote:
    That reminds me of Diablo II, when the hacking/dupping got really out of hand, Blizzard started to do something about it and everybody who joined a game carrying the same weapon would be delted/erased. Except for 1 item.
    And unless you're refering to something that happened after I quit that horrid game, it didn't do very much.
    I can site countless complaints of people losing legit items when a duper came into a game with a weapong with the same stats. I can also site coutless comments(most of which have been made by the one and only Kuntar) about how it's very easy to get past the dupe protection, and walk around with like 300 dupes in one game...

Patches never do much, live with it, cheaters usually win. I stopped caring a LONG time ago, and I'm all the better for it.