Default Buy PSP2 now or wait for Infinity...?

I already own PSP2, in fact I had bought two UMD copies (I actually wanted mine to be digital in the first place but no luck) and now the digital version is on sale. The second copy being in a freinds hands now.

Should I go ahead and buy the digital version now or would it be wise to wait for Infinity to come out? Does infinity have online multiplayer, because something I read earlier says it does not.

I do have multiple PSP systems, Im thinkingm of installing my digital copy on my PSP go, my regular PSP, and my Brothers (as you can install it to three machines legaly) but will the network code needed to play online nly allow one of those digital instalations to go online at a time?
    Last edited by Imatron_; Dec 27, 2010 at 03:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Imatron_ View Post
    Should I go ahead and buy the digital version now or would it be wise to wait for Infinity to come out? Does infinity have online multiplayer, because something I read earlier says it does not.
    It depends on where you are. If you live outside of Japan, then don't expect Infinity overseas any time soon, as it will most likely release sometime in mid-late 2011 to early 2012.
    Heeding the call of the Hunter in PSP2? Use this: Beginner's Guide to Hunter Domination

"You either die the hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain."

That wraps things up for me then, thanks for the help everyone!

>_< Grr dern DRMs keeping legitimate players from playing while pirates get away with it anyway.

Well, I have one more question it seems. I now have my UMD copy with the multiplayer code linked to my PSN account. I also have my Digital copy. I want to install the digital copy to my Brother's PSP but it's liked to his PS3 only it seems, despite gamestop employees telling me the PSP can be linked to multiple PS3s, and that I could legally install my digital copy to three PSP machines.

Is there a way I can legally install the game to his PSP and still keep the PSP linked to his PS3/PSN account? I tried installing it directly to his machine, but it told me it would be immediatley deactivated. I connsidered just using the digital copy myself and lending him the UMD but the network code system would mean he'd have to be logged in on my account, and the PSP reassociated to it, deactivating his existing content on his PSP?

Yasminkov Fanboy Waki Miko Syamemaru!'s Avatar

Seeing as how PSP2i is like an expansion pack for PSP2, I'd say it would come out to the US around Winter 2011/Q1-2012. That is if the Earth hasn't spewed forth the Grand Demonic Darkness that is "supposed" to end the world.