Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bar = Hacker

friggin stop the bickering already

i never knew how pms'ey guys can get til i started modding psow. now i can't say shit about women.

Lord and Master

im not bickering im stating the truth which none of u will accept

no this is bickering. it's relentless and there is no point. not gonna solve anything.

bar did this bar did that snowfox did this he didn't do that. what's the point.

i'm going to play a game.

if anyone wants to hack the site or bring it down, then okay!! gamespy hasn't taken us down today so we need to fill the once in a day quota, and oh well, at the most, i don't get to work tonight for some time. nice break from arguing and temper tantrums. and all the mods get to relax.

that's a nice way to set an example for the community.

anyhow, i'm going to be killing shit, goodnight!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LollipopLolita on 2003-06-13 19:17 ]</font>

Lord and Master

it truth not brickering

Rappy Hunter

I don't play PSO anymore.

Lets do some vocabulary:

Hacker: an expert at programming and solving problems with a computer

Cracker: a person who illegally gains access to and sometimes tampers with information in a computer system

Hacker refers to a "White Hat" hacker. Cracker Refers to a "Black Hat" hacker.

I'm not sure if Hacker s even the right term for this game, you guys are really taking about network security which is what hacking is all about no and days. You guys are reverse engigeers, which is one who undoes work, usually to reproduce it. For example, the military would reverse engineer a missle inorder to reproduce it.

Lord and Master

you know i gotta ask u somthin y n the heck did u ban snow he was just showin what a ban looked like so others would know if they ever did it

I'm still lonely! Talk to me, please!
    California, in the land of milk and cigarettes

*Is glad this post is not locked, so he can voice his opinion in this complete crazy randomness*

I don't care why people are so up in arms about hackers and the like... This all seems so bleeding silly.
    When it comes to online multiplayer games(especially those which have little or no cheat protection, like PSO) there's gonna be cheating. Much of it harming the community, and I say that it's time to get used to it. I'm sick and tired of seeing all this crazy random stuff in the cheaters forum. Instead of posting anything that is at all useful to anyone, or even anything that might spark up an intelligent conversation, I find 'Oh this person did this, and Barubary did so and so, and hacking is teh evil! and this random person sucks!'

And all this speculation about Barubary's gender I find to be incredibly funny. I love to see people correcting others "No Baru's a guy." or "No, Barubary's a girl."
    It's not like it's any of our buisness anyway...

Well CyberAce is finally gone, there is no need to keep this open.

God, here is hoping he will now get a life and leave us alone.