Default Phantasy Star Portable how do I get 2 Hard mode

I beat all the story line missions, I heard there is someway on the same character to re do special missions, and also I can't type in passwords on my vision phone nor get the hard mode SOMEONE PLZ tell me in detail on how to get all of this so i can progress in the game, I'm lvl 80 masterforce

Plz help me
    ~Landon~ a.k.a (Kiggy)

You unlock Hard Mode once you beat the final boss of the story mode and agreeing to save in the end.
    Heeding the call of the Hunter in PSP2? Use this: Beginner's Guide to Hunter Domination

"You either die the hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain."

Since he said MASTERFORCE, it means he can't. Hard mode is only in Phantasy Star Portable 2.
    Vanguard Race Guide ~ Japanese DLC In All Regions
    Announcement from SEGA: There are minor delays on ships 1~10 due to a signal failure. All other lines are running a good service.

Quote Originally Posted by Izuna View Post
    Since he said MASTERFORCE, it means he can't. Hard mode is only in Phantasy Star Portable 2.
    Looks like that's it, then. You're one sequel behind.
    + =

Quote Originally Posted by sdre34 View Post
    Looks like that's it, then. You're one sequel behind.
    Well, you have to start somewhere , besides... this is the Phantasy Star Portable topic, so I assume he could become rather confused of what is possibie in 1 or 2...
    Now we all wait for the Rappy Deity of Vengeance that granted its followers eternal life to punish all humans...

OK I did beat the game and saved after words but can't play hard mode? and what does it matter if I'm a Master Force which should I be a Hunter, Gunner, Force? please go into as much detail as possible, and how can on my same character restart the story mode, anyone know how, and yet again give me all the tips and facts you got I wanna play me some hard mode.

Ummm,you said MasterForce clearly you must be talking about PSP1.And then you said Gunner which in PSP2 is Ranger and you didn't include Vanguard.Sorry but your 1 sequel behind and in your version there no "Hard Mode".
    Phantasy Star Portable 2 Data:
    Sieghart Beast M Lv140

You have Phantasy Star Portable 1. Not Phantasy Star Portable 2.

You can't.
    Vanguard Race Guide ~ Japanese DLC In All Regions
    Announcement from SEGA: There are minor delays on ships 1~10 due to a signal failure. All other lines are running a good service.