Page 36 of 147 FirstFirst ... 26333435363738394686136 ... LastLast

30% Cardline (I think? That's what the name looks like) (Dulk Fakis, MAX II S)
    0% Demon's Disaster (MAX 2 S Clear Reward) Kinda devastated about this, the 40% boost ability won't work as it's neutral. Still, I run MAX 2 a lot so I might get another.
    15% Infinite Conundrum (Dulk Fakis, MAX II S)

Might fuse the Conundrum, seeing as my other is also ground and I have no use for this one.

HUnewearl power since 2003. NGS Official Creator (SectionSkyly)

High level speed dating Strauss's Avatar

Rumors (or at least the people I play with XD) claim having a neutral weapon will actually increase the chance of inflicting incapacitation. I don't really buy that, but who knows?

Quote Originally Posted by aduran View Post
    and they answered you in the other thread lol..you get it infinity rank of the free mission with olga flow
    Are you sure? i didn't read any response of that, or at least, any 100% sure response. I tried the Free Mission of Olga Flow but he drops another weapons.

I asked because on PSO, Olga Flow dont drop the weapon, you need the parasite Gene flow and fuse with a Flowen Sword and i imagine here you must use the same method but i try again. Anyway, thanks for the response and sorry guys to asking a lot
    Last edited by Chris_Chocobo; Mar 16, 2011 at 04:12 PM.

You can't really combine materials/weapons like you could in PSO in PSPo2i. Take Sangeyasha for example, it's in this game, but you can get it as a clear reward container since you cannot get a Sange and a Yasha and fuse them together.

Bosses in general tend to have various equipment that can be dropped. You'll have to keep hunting them if it's something in particular you want.

Quote Originally Posted by Strauss View Post
    You can't really combine materials/weapons like you could in PSO in PSPo2i. Take Sangeyasha for example, it's in this game, but you can get it as a clear reward container since you cannot get a Sange and a Yasha and fuse them together.

Bosses in general tend to have various equipment that can be dropped. You'll have to keep hunting them if it's something in particular you want.
    Yes sir, that's what i have to do. Tonight im going to play the entire night on the Olga Flow free mission to search of my precious Dark Flow

is it possible to have a Dark Flow Infinity Mission? because I played with a guy who had a infinity mission with him . Also when we battled him it skipped the elevator fight o.o
    Phantasy Star Portable 2 Infinity レッドファンタシースター Lv. 91 Rebirth 4 times (1 at lv.200, 2 at lv.50, 1 at lv.71)

Love is a complicated thing....

I believe you can only get an Infinity mission with either Olga Flow 1st or 2nd from SEGA, which hasn't been distributed yet.

There is a schedule for the release of the codes, but has been postponed due to the recent disaster.
    Last edited by Strauss; Mar 16, 2011 at 05:42 PM.

Ok well today I found a Pwand 12% dark and a twin red saber 24 % Fire
    Phantasy Star Portable 2 Infinity レッドファンタシースター Lv. 91 Rebirth 4 times (1 at lv.200, 2 at lv.50, 1 at lv.71)

Love is a complicated thing....

The Two-Tailed Fox boy Fox2Tails's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chris_Chocobo View Post
    I asked because on PSO, Olga Flow dont drop the weapon, you need the parasite Gene flow and fuse with a Flowen Sword and i imagine here you must use the same method but i try again.
    Uhhh, it wasn't a Flowen's Sword you use it on, it was just any non-rare sword

Edit: Just got a S Rank on all training missions if that means anything [the last one was a bitch to get a S on because the damn cast yapped for 38 seconds and that put me over the 6min mark by a few seconds....]

Credit to MissMalice

Training missions are actually hard to S-Rank lol.

-Wayu