Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by イーマー View Post
    I wonder if they can hack a human/newman/beast and give them infinity blast
    and switch all of those race specific abilities around. I've been wanting to infinity blast on my newmans...I wish we could somehow infect our characters T.T
    This is just motivation for hackers to develop new hacks. I sincerely hope some random hacker doesn't stumble upon this idea...
    PSPo2;
    Graviteon: CAST, Male, level 102,RA/16 VA/15|Nalma: Newman, male, level 90, FO/13 VA/13

I am a RAcast to know what you are take the quiz here.

Quote Originally Posted by Jorry View Post
    I blacklist them and I would kick them if I were the host. I won't give into those hackers EVER! This means any form of cooperation, like letting them get to the boss to get the drops they're looking for.
    But what if they were genuinely good and useful, playing like you and the other people in the party (that's why I said if it took a while to realize). Would you boot them still due to your keen sense of morality, or just keep playing and enjoying the game like you had until that point in the mission?
    Last edited by Pavichokche; Mar 19, 2011 at 02:48 PM.
    PSPo2 Characters:
    Re-l Mayer (lv 95 RAnewarl) || Hiyori (lv 100 VAbearl)
    Vincent Law (lv 99 HUmar) || Daedalus (lv 92 FOnewar)
    Dante Alighieri (lv 102 VAcast) || Eris (lv 90 RAcaseal)

as long as hackers are out to completely wreck your shit or wave their tiny dicks in your face, i wouldnt mind honestly. had one guy, after we did a load of cmode, admit he hacked one of his characters to 200. thats it though, didnt bug me at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Evegodenraven View Post
    thats why there is the MSN ventrilo which is a voice chat system on your computer for PSP2 players...
    except right now for some reason if i use my one good headset for my computer for anything headset-y with my computer, my wireless adaptor bugs out, and stops being recognized by my computer. damn turtle beach headset.

i have another computer headset, but its a mono earpiece type that does NOT like staying on.
    what? it's not that weird of an idea for Link to have a female self in the PSU/PSPo dimension, is it?

I am a HUcast to know what you are take the quiz here.

There are a few sites where people download characters already level 200 with hacks and meseta. That's why you might see quite a few hackers with the same name.
    If you see anyone above level 200, don't join their party; hackers usually suck at fighting - you can see how much damage they do and they still die. ( Hackers have 32700 damage or something like that max, 999 damage won't help them).
    PSP2 >
    K.O. Kazjivo

Quote Originally Posted by K.O. Kazjivo View Post
    If you see anyone above level 200, don't join their party; hackers usually suck at fighting - you can see how much damage they do and they still die. ( Hackers have 32700 damage or something like that max, 999 damage won't help them).
    incorrect sir..... lol, one that note you are right about hackers/cheaters sucking at fighting, yes... but the thing is that they don't do 37k every hit... i have seen hackers doing dmg with hacked weapons.... the most they can do with a weapon is 4k but that depends on what element they use on which mob..... normal players can get 37k dmg too.... but that requires a 80+ chain and them to use Diga or something that hits really really hard....

And a hacker wouldn't be able to do 37k damage if they made a 80+ chain and hit with diga?
    PSPo2 Characters:
    Re-l Mayer (lv 95 RAnewarl) || Hiyori (lv 100 VAbearl)
    Vincent Law (lv 99 HUmar) || Daedalus (lv 92 FOnewar)
    Dante Alighieri (lv 102 VAcast) || Eris (lv 90 RAcaseal)

No they would, but I've decided that looking at highest damage dealt isn't a good way of determining who is a hacker once I found out about the Diga + Jeris trick. I look at total kills first, and if they are 200 and have anything less than about 70-75k kills they most likely hacked or got hacked. 70-75k kills on a 200 is pushing it, and would also mean they really don't have any alts, which is probably a rare thing in this game because it's so alt-friendly.

Gretel MK II - HUcaseal Level 135 (PSO <3)
    Pheno - FOnewearl (PSPo2)
    Gretel MK II - HUcaseal (PSPo2)

The only real way for me to tell if someone is remotely hacking is by how much damage they do regularly with say, Regokuto Gren and hitting 4500 with each hit. If that doesn't raise any flags, then hope you backed up recently.

I have met a number of players that were level 200 with less than 5,000 kills, coupled with C or B ranked weaponry and lack of any coordination when the best player in the room is level 30. Another thing that would help is too look at the boss kills they have, since the ones I've met all say they have 1,000 of each boss defeated.

Some obvious things are their names, for example: Lightning or any use of symbols not usable by players during character creation.

It's best to stay away from players with those obvious signs.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

Quote Originally Posted by Pavichokche View Post
    And a hacker wouldn't be able to do 37k damage if they made a 80+ chain and hit with diga?
    no, because a hacker could pull off a 37k+ hit using only a 20-40 chain using any weapon they want.