Default Question about bannings

How can you tell if they banned you, and are they going to try to remove all of these people that are hacking?
    Last edited by shachao; Mar 25, 2011 at 12:28 AM.

Banned? Well, I suppose you'll get a message each time you try to log online.

As for the hackers, not any time soon.

-Wayu

From what I gathered, they cannot give you a permanent ban. Sony is only able to do that, so you won't be able to go online for up to 3 days. Same goes for hackers unfortunately. You'll most likely get a notice if you were banned. Either from PSN or Sega when you try to connect online or email.

Sega may run the servers, but the servers rely on PSN which Sony handles and will most likely overlook as a misdemeanor while Sega can only put up temp bans.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

Quote Originally Posted by blace View Post
    From what I gathered, they cannot give you a permanent ban. Sony is only able to do that, so you won't be able to go online for up to 3 days. Same goes for hackers unfortunately. You'll most likely get a notice if you were banned. Either from PSN or Sega when you try to connect online or email.
    Quite true,Sony send you a email message showing which game you been banned at playing.In my case I been banned for up to 1 week before and just switched account.Sega probably won't do a thing because remember,this game isn't that popular and it has free online services. =(
    Phantasy Star Portable 2 Data:
    Sieghart Beast M Lv140