Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

You just lay there... I'll fight the boss

Quote Originally Posted by Randomness View Post
    RAPPY SWARM!!!!!!
    I agree with this sir.

You hear something, then the earth starts shaking. It gets more loud and more intense. You look behind you and what do you see: Surprise Rappy Squadron of Doom dashing towards you and your team mates, epic battle music of insane destruction starts.

Ooh, I just thought of another one:

Y'know the rare missions in PSU that are throwbacks to old PSO areas, and how they were supposedly "time rifts" or something like that? Perhaps you could actually see such a rift of sorts open up into a level, and take you into a similar area. Either another level that was in one of the old games (props if they somehow make the graphics look EXACTLY like it, even something like the 16-bit Classic PS games for nostalgia value), or some surreal/acid-trippy as fuck area (think along the lines of some of the Final Fantasy last dungeons, or Giygas from Earthbound), like if Dark Falz randomly showed up out of nowhere and absorbed your party, and you would have to find your way out before he "assimilates" you... possibly get something like a Parasitic Gene Flow out of it if you're successful, or even run into a ghost of Red Ring Rico inside (one of Falz's memories or something) and if you're VERY lucky, get her Red Ring. Hell, they could even throw in plot devices while you're trying to navigate these areas, to connect all the games somehow. I think that'd be cool.

My FFXIV:ARR Lodestone Page
    3DS Friend Code: 0318-8097-4335
    Currently playing: Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn, Hearthstone

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsaru View Post
    Ooh, I just thought of another one:

Y'know the rare missions in PSU that are throwbacks to old PSO areas, and how they were supposedly "time rifts" or something like that? Perhaps you could actually see such a rift of sorts open up into a level, and take you into a similar area. Either another level that was in one of the old games (props if they somehow make the graphics look EXACTLY like it, even something like the 16-bit Classic PS games for nostalgia value), or some surreal/acid-trippy as fuck area (think along the lines of some of the Final Fantasy last dungeons, or Giygas from Earthbound), like if Dark Falz randomly showed up out of nowhere and absorbed your party, and you would have to find your way out before he "assimilates" you... possibly get something like a Parasitic Gene Flow out of it if you're successful, or even run into a ghost of Red Ring Rico inside (one of Falz's memories or something) and if you're VERY lucky, get her Red Ring. Hell, they could even throw in plot devices while you're trying to navigate these areas, to connect all the games somehow. I think that'd be cool.
    Oh snap! Now that would be an epic random event! One can always dream :<

Movement controls reversed.

o.0

-Wayu

-Evil mirror team (with all your weapons and skills) but they are 1o lvls higher
    -Or the weather system ties in like (snowing=avalanches storm=random lighting stikes and or tornados)
    -FOREST FIRE

Giant Enemy Crab Encounter.

Oh wait.

hahaha...

random event huh?

well what about...

another random party joins your group of four for a split second....

and holy balls pvp....

Lol 2 different parties encounter eachother and then proceed to slaughter.

I'd laugh my arse off. Especially if i was a ranger -- i'd shoot while running away like a little bitch troloolool

@RemiusTA
    lols yesh