Page 19 of 26 FirstFirst ... 916171819202122 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by SephirothXer0 View Post
    Yeah, those kind of things just don't belong in a sci-fi setting. PSP2 had way too much fanservice and it kind of hurt the immersion factor.

But so far it really looks like they're giving this game a more serious tone. Notice no J-Pop or lolis with pink wings or anything of the sort in the trailer. It's all just straight-up military style armor, classic badass music, and a story that seems very reminiscent of the original PSO.

If they keep up that atmosphere, I don't think we'll have anything to worry about.
    Yes..it is sexy,one of the reasons why I love PSO.
    Last one called,but the first one finished.

Quite true actually, if you look at PSP2/i artwork they had at least one of the characters have some sort of "Magical Girl" theme on, where here so far it all looks "serious."

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

The only thing that'll EVER bug me that OTHER people are wearing...

Would probably be vocaloid costumes...when it comes to vocaloid I just get racists.

Otherwise the way other people present their characters isn't going to kill the "mood" or "atmosphere" of this game for me, and it really shouldn't for anyone. even if I find their outfits to be ridiculously out of place. If anything thing I probably wouldn't even party with someone that much if they're the type of person that just dresses their character up like a freak and act annoying all day.

So yeah, it's not hurting anybody, It's like ignoring crazy homeless people on the subway train, just laugh at them on the inside and move on.

Besides...anything "fits in a sci-fi setting" when you're the one making the setting. 8D

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

If they do have customizable clothes, I really hope we see the return of the Rappy Suit. Honestly, that was by far, the best costume in PSU.
    Phantasy Star 2 Char/Serv
    ChronoTrigga - Human Female - Ship 7 / Block 30

Aside from the bikini, I actually liked the stuff like maid clothes etc.. And consider there's plenty of anime fans that have opposite thoughts about those clothes. An additional sense of fashion, that is. Thinking back, there even was a "Phashion Group" back in PSU, and there were also photoshoots with groups and different themes. For example people who wore bikinis at the beach area and so on. Outsiders? If you think so.

@SephirothXer0
    Well put.

Quote Originally Posted by Vashyron View Post
    Quite true actually, if you look at PSP2/i artwork they had at least one of the characters have some sort of "Magical Girl" theme on, where here so far it all looks "serious."
    They havent shown FOnewearl yet, so dont get too excited guys
    Last edited by antonlev; Apr 28, 2011 at 05:05 PM.

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

I would always rock the swim wear everytime there was a goal lobby with water, like the beach, oasis and hotsprings

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

Quote Originally Posted by Vashyron View Post
    I'm not sure if I want to see that again.I dont want this to turn into another Japanese Stereotype Online.
    Last edited by Corey Blue; Apr 28, 2011 at 05:15 PM.
    Last one called,but the first one finished.

When(if) PSO2 comes out in NA I can already see myself being addicted to this game just by watching this trailer.

PSO2 D-Gold(Caseal) Reina (Duman) Ship 2

To me all this bickering of "oh this perv that" is pointless.The game is made in japan,intended for the japanese user base(regardless of what you think).Too much anime?Japan is the land of anime.

I don't doubt that PSO 2 will have fanservicey outfits and i'm fine with that,as long as the game is fun that doesnt matter.And really NO ONE is forcing you to wear those types of outifts.