Page 379 of 463 FirstFirst ... 279329369376377378379380381382389429 ... LastLast
Results 3,781 to 3,790 of 4625

Quote Originally Posted by baka_usagi View Post
    Heh got both of those as not being RA. I got 2 massacre bunkers as FO at price of knowledge (gekka hunting), and Missouri M13 as VA. Higher mob lv. the higher the drop rate too. try PoK. :P
    Ok, Ill try Pok sometime even tho it has very few Kog Nadds. Thanks Yuki.
    PSO2 - Ship 2
    HU 65 / FI 24 / RA 60 / GU 65 / FO 65 / TE 65 / BR 12

Ok I apologize if this is a weird question but this can be directed at anyone who has played the psp1 as well. I'm looking for a mikumiko set. The offertory box so far has given me mostly mikunas, so many I probably have every color possible. Is it easier to farm the offertory box for a mikumiko or is it easier to open up the psp1 game and farm WB on that game to find one quicker? I still have psp1 somewhere in the house, and have a slot open to import a character in.

^ Once you've beaten hard mode and get the option to offer at least 25 or 50 Photon Spheres, it almost always guarantees you get a set. Never had any luck with the normal offering that lets you get it, but when you offer those amounts, you have a higher chance of getting one.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenThunder View Post
    ^ Once you've beaten hard mode and get the option to offer at least 25 or 50 Photon Spheres, it almost always guarantees you get a set. Never had any luck with the normal offering that lets you get it, but when you offer those amounts, you have a higher chance of getting one.
    ok np. Thanks. I still need the cast version of it as well. which i'm hoping wont be as elusive as the fleshie version.

Actually, if you use the same method, most of the time you're guaranteed the cast version too.

Since I can't get online on my psp I have to do multiplayer via ad-hoc (long story)
    and ive noticed that the trading machine just doesn't seem to want to work. so im wondering, is there any way to trade items in ad-hoc mode?
    Just let me put my arms around you.

High level speed dating Strauss's Avatar

I believe trading only works if you have exchanged partner cards with the other person (or at least, that's how it worked for me the last time I tried).

Yes, you have to trade cards first before you can trade.

Keep in mind you can only trade C and B-rank non-Kubara weapons and armor and decorations. Clothes too, I think.
    Heeding the call of the Hunter in PSP2? Use this: Beginner's Guide to Hunter Domination

"You either die the hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain."

In Optimus Curtz we trust Broken_L_button's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RenzokukenZ View Post
    Yes, you have to trade cards first before you can trade.

Keep in mind you can only trade C and B-rank non-Kubara weapons and armor and decorations. Clothes too, I think.
    I think it's more like the C/B-rank non-password weapons. I traded a Vivienne to a friend a while ago, while trying to trade an Ecoeco stick would fail (sadly).

at least you can find some password items from the JUMP mission i guess...