Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Nitro Vordex's Avatar

If you have anything with a high efficiency against thunder (I forgot the abbreviation) you could wear that, just make sure you don't end up screwing yourself over in other stats.

I was talking about just Normal mode, not any of the higher modes, because of the inability to find any weapons/armor that could aide in the battle.

But I did do a little better with just ignoring the outside screens. If I stood in the middle and cast only Razonde it didn't reach all since I only have level 1 Razonde. I could only get, at max, three pillars in one shock, but I did end up beating it with just a little bit of problems from Volt Opt 1.

Thanks guys!

In a small town in a big county in a big state.

Quote Originally Posted by Dongra View Post
    If I remember correctly, the damage Vol Opt takes from Gizonde is based off atp rather than mst so you should equip your highest atp weapon when spamming gizonde on the screens. This video shows how to breeze through the first form. YouTube - PSOBB: TTF - TA, FOmar 10'37 [2/2]
    So could someone please tell me how you pull up the menus in the video(the ones where they selected stuff )? Are they even accessible in BB? Also where in BB would I find weapons for my level 6 HUmar that get me money like that(that is if you can at that level if not could you please just tell me where and at what level )?

EDIT: OH and does anyone know how to make a computer running XP 32 bit realize it is not connected to the wired connection? My computer thinks it is connected to it when the modem isn't even recognizing that it has a cable plugged in. So I'm using a wireless connection instead and it is running at 1.0 mgps to 48.0 mgps and it hasn't it 48.0 megs since I connected to it some of the most common speeds are 1.0, 2.0, 5.5, 18.0, & 24.0. And the sad thing is that I'm in the room the modem is in.
    Last edited by joshboyd1209; May 6, 2011 at 03:31 PM.

I thought I posted how to open the quick menu in response to your post in another thread. Hold control and press the end key. As for making money, at level six you will not see much in terms of cash until you can get into the ruins safely or play in hard mode. I suggest you pick up whatever you can and sell it since that is how you will be getting most or all of your money.

Quote Originally Posted by Dongra View Post
    I thought I posted how to open the quick menu in response to your post in another thread. Hold control and press the end key. As for making money, at level six you will not see much in terms of cash until you can get into the ruins safely or play in hard mode. I suggest you pick up whatever you can and sell it since that is how you will be getting most or all of your money.
    No that was how to put stuff on the quick use bar at the bottom which by the way I'm filling up quite nicely I have a few items on it as well as Resta and Barta(and this is on my LV 6 HUmar ) any ways thanks for answering that. Now to hit a high enough level to get into the ruins without being blown up in one hit. Any suggestions for a decent level? And hard mode availibility is at level 20. Correct? As for selling stuff I'm seeing next to nothing that is decent enough to sell and by decent enough if I can find stuff it is usually something I need(good weapons, items, & etc. ) so I can't sell it(guess I won't be buying that saber+3 until hard mode or whenever if ever ).

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Nitro Vordex's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by joshboyd1209 View Post
    So could someone please tell me how you pull up the menus in the video(the ones where they selected stuff )? Are they even accessible in BB? Also where in BB would I find weapons for my level 6 HUmar that get me money like that(that is if you can at that level if not could you please just tell me where and at what level )?

EDIT: OH and does anyone know how to make a computer running XP 32 bit realize it is not connected to the wired connection? My computer thinks it is connected to it when the modem isn't even recognizing that it has a cable plugged in. So I'm using a wireless connection instead and it is running at 1.0 mgps to 48.0 mgps and it hasn't it 48.0 megs since I connected to it some of the most common speeds are 1.0, 2.0, 5.5, 18.0, & 24.0. And the sad thing is that I'm in the room the modem is in.
    Okay seriously. If you have an issue not related to the topic, make a new topic. Coming in and hijacking threads is ridiculous. Dongra already told you how to pull up that menu, you should really read before you post.

Seriously, it's really starting to become a bad habit. Make your own topic and ask the questions, you can't just hijack another person's thread

No that was how to put stuff on the quick use bar at the bottom which by the way I'm filling up quite nicely I have a few items on it as well as Resta and Barta(and this is on my LV 6 HUmar ) any ways thanks for answering that. Now to hit a high enough level to get into the ruins without being blown up in one hit. Any suggestions for a decent level? And hard mode availibility is at level 20. Correct? As for selling stuff I'm seeing next to nothing that is decent enough to sell and by decent enough if I can find stuff it is usually something I need(good weapons, items, & etc. ) so I can't sell it(guess I won't be buying that saber+3 until hard mode or whenever if ever ).
    I believe I posted how to do it in another thread that you asked the same question in. Anyway, the best way to know when you can handle ruins is to play through forest-mines. Chances are you will have a tough time at De Rol Le, all new players do, depending on your party. If you have a high level he will be easy but if you are looking at a party with levels around 10 or lower he will easily take you guys out. The way I judge how a new character can handle another level is on equipment at that point and how much HP I have. For example, I can handle ruins much earlier on with my Hucast than I can with a Fonewearl because the Hucast has access to better gear and much more HP. Just keep leveling up in caves and mines, keep an eye out for new gear such as brands, autoguns, busters, and lockguns, look out for armor with slots in them as well as slot units to place in them. My personal preference for slot units early game is HP units such as Digger/HP, General/HP, and, if you have the right ID, Dragon/HP. If you want you can contact me through PM if you have anything else to ask.

So what does Vol Opt form 2 look like?

Form 2? or Ver. 2?

Vol Opt form 2
    Spoiler!

Vol Opt Ver.2
    Spoiler!

Hunters Guild Group
    Alex - BrHu | Satsuki - RaGu | Keiko - SuTe