Page 213 of 234 FirstFirst ... 113163203210211212213214215216223 ... LastLast
Results 2,121 to 2,130 of 2338

I added you on Skype old friend. Anyway I want: Eclipse Star+50, 0/0/0/36/34, Light Lv 5, Cross Rave. I'll give you all 3 of the Mags you want XIros Lv. 5 Linear Shake and a Rage Tonfa. Any other ideas then tell me. I also want a Pyscho Wand and will pay highly! Just name some stuff you want.

AKA Sapphire of Chaos Chaos Rappy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TPC123 View Post
    I added you on Skype old friend. Anyway I want: Eclipse Star+50, 0/0/0/36/34, Light Lv 5, Cross Rave. I'll give you all 3 of the Mags you want XIros Lv. 5 Linear Shake and a Rage Tonfa. Any other ideas then tell me. I also want a Pyscho Wand and will pay highly! Just name some stuff you want.
    Heh heh... yeah, no, I only want one of those mags I listed, since they're just going to end up the same way, and it's a little weird you would have all three, if you ask me. <.<

Even then, it's not THAT much of an improvement on my own to warrant me trading it for my Eclipse, and the Iros with it doesn't help even the trade out to my eyes.

And the Psycho's not for sale, unless you have another Psycho to relpace it; one's pretty much in heavy use/collection, and the other's a gift I have for someone else.

And no, I don't name wants I have besides what's listed on my current "wants" list... I've found it's what ended up with me getting nailed with dupers and hackers. Just tell me what YOU have, and we can make a deal from that, eh?
    Last edited by Chaos Rappy; May 24, 2011 at 09:41 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Broken_L_button View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Rappy View Post
    I've been a statistical exception as far as anything has proven to me.
    That's an understatement...
    ~Keeper of 1000 Rappy Souls~
    TSV's: X - 0401, Y - 0845, AS - 1277

Chaos we've known each other for about 18 months. Check your Skype. I have a ton and as you would know I can put up nicely for that Eclipse.

I don't check my skype, probably can't either, not the same computer anymore from back then either and check to find out who you were, plus too lazy to go, and am out of time to check it right now, gotta go back to the barge for the night. Although I already heard who you were from someone else, good to see you again PokeCenter, I think, but I hope you realize that changes nothing between the trading scene and I would still like to know what you have to offer on the deals. :/

Well doesn't seem like you want much, so I'll give you the Iros free. I have one that's Lv. 4 Celeb Linear Shake too. Found it today at school... WHY Lv. 4!!! But I did get a Celeb Kerykeion Lv. 4 Beat Quake with INSANE percents. Like 35% 43% 49% something like that.

Edit: The percents are 43% 45% 0% 50%!!!!!!!
    Last edited by TPC123; May 25, 2011 at 04:49 PM.

Yeah, no, I can't accept gifts, my inventories are pretty much already full of junk and stuff anyways, and I have too much pride to receive something on my wants for free. ;P

As for the Kerykeion, I have no use for it. Tech-weapons are useless without Hit, since percents don't affect tech-power, and without hit, it really doesn't help the exceptionally low ATA of Forces. Also, beat Quake is just "lol", since it's the worst Rod PA anyways, IMO. Hate to say the percents on it are virtually wasted, since I'd rather prefer using my 46 ACC ADJ Psycho Wand for the fact it doesn't miss enemies 99% of the time I use it... :/
    Last edited by Chaos Rappy; May 25, 2011 at 09:00 PM.

Ok if you change your mind you can have it. As for the Kerykeion I was just saying that I found something nice today. I don't know if I'll ever trade that. It'll probably stay in my collection.

Why mention it if you probably aren't going to trade it, then? Still haven't learned from the past about that stuff? <_<

Just saying I got a good find today. I can only trade it for something epic. Didn't you learn about that bra? Actually I just realized Celeb Element keeps the same item Lv. so it's less epic... I'm going to Celeb like all of my stuff!

XLv3Eridanus, 22/34/0/0/0, Say Good-bye

Uber Trolled.

I think I might pick up PSZ for a bit and try to get my RAcaseal to SH. Then I can farm Valley forever, for Missouri's and Eridanus .__.
    PSO2:
    Kirukia/Mistral
    Ship 2
    Gun Valkyrie