Page 139 of 337 FirstFirst ... 3989129136137138139140141142149189239 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,390 of 3368
    Eagerly awaiting Eva 3.0 MESeele's Avatar

1)Jpn server still has site maintenance, so I can't check myself yet. But, when do you get prompted to input your product code to verify yourself for online?

2)Which route earns you more experience in Megashi Plan, the big enemy route, or the other one?

Quote Originally Posted by MESeele View Post
    1)Jpn server still has site maintenance, so I can't check myself yet. But, when do you get prompted to input your product code to verify yourself for online?
    You don't get prompted. You'll probably get an error message if you haven't inputed the code yet. To input the code, you need to access the PSN Store, which isn't availble yet.

Quote Originally Posted by MESeele View Post
    2)Which route earns you more experience in Megashi Plan, the big enemy route, or the other one?
    The large enemy route is what I've been told. Melans also spawn there when you get the rare pattern.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    You don't get prompted. You'll probably get an error message if you haven't inputed the code yet. To input the code, you need to access the PSN Store, which isn't availble yet.
    Huh. That sucks. At least I know what the error is now. Guess I'll be locked out of MAI until they get their collective ass in gear :/. Though in truth, I was just hoping to get that free exchange mission for the codes before it's taken off, being the limited time offer that it is.

So if I have an alt that has a handgun charge shot 2, which can heal allies and I give them the chaining order, will they still use the charge shot?
    Last edited by Saphire089; Jun 2, 2011 at 04:35 AM. Reason: spellcheck

The Twin Zero Rifles, the ones that the mothers drop, are they worthy of being extended/ ∞extended? If so, should I change the HP absorb lvl4 to something else?
    Ship 02: Mato Caseal HU 30/FI 30/RA 55/GU 45/FO 30/TE 30/ BR 43

They're okay for a basic Extend, but but for an Infinity there are much better options. If you do a basic extend, the only other options are Sleep and Infection.

Regarding Infinity missions.

How many different sceneries are there?
    What bosses?
    [PSO2] Darkante: Cast HU-44/RA-43/FI-42/GU-30
    Astral Storm: Newman F HU-35
    [PSP2:I]
    RB3 - Dark Knight "Ante" : Cast M Lv 200/ JLv Hu50/Ra50/F30/Va46
    RB3 - Crimson Sky: Beast F Lv 174/ JLv Hu34/Ra18/Fo1/Va50
    RB0 - Zone Dynamite: Beast M Lv 76/ JLv Hu0/Ra7/Fo0/Va0

From the phantasy star blog. Has all bosses areas and effects in both Japanese and English.

Infinity Mission Grid

PSP2i questions: I just bought the game today.

Can you level up Photon Arts? or is it like PSO where you buy PA's at a specific level?

Can you unlock/play hybrid classes like guntecher/etc, or do you evolve the basic 4 classes as you play the game?

If the latter part to the question above is true, do I have to choose which weapons I want to specialize in and level them individually (for example, Knuckles C --> Knuckles B,) or do they simultaneously rank up when I hit a certain class level?

Do casts still have SUVs? Do Humans and Newmans get a power now? Do beasts still have Beast Mode? What do "Dumans" get?

What, exactly is a vanguard?

Are there more than 2 Photon Arts per weapon type?

What's the max class level? (for example, it's 20 on PSU.)

Quote Originally Posted by h2olight View Post
    PSP2i questions: I just bought the game today.

Can you level up Photon Arts? or is it like PSO where you buy PA's at a specific level?

Can you unlock/play hybrid classes like guntecher/etc, or do you evolve the basic 4 classes as you play the game?

If the latter part to the question above is true, do I have to choose which weapons I want to specialize in and level them individually (for example, Knuckles C --> Knuckles B,) or do they simultaneously rank up when I hit a certain class level?

Do casts still have SUVs? Do Humans and Newmans get a power now? Do beasts still have Beast Mode? What do "Dumans" get?

What, exactly is a vanguard?

Are there more than 2 Photon Arts per weapon type?

What's the max class level? (for example, it's 20 on PSU.)
    This game is far more reminiscent of pso than of psu.

Can't level photon arts. You pick up photon discs by various means that immediately boost your art level. Ex: Picked up a lv23 rabarta = lv23 rabarta.

No hybrid classes. Just the 4. However, the type abilities gained though each class can be used with any other class. So a large amount of class customization is still available.

As your type level increases with a certain class, you gain 'type points' that can be attributed to different weapons. You can boost any weapon to a higher grade by using more type points. Any class can have S in any weapon, but certain classes require less points to max a weapon type. ex: Force requires more points to max out the sword type than a hunter would need. You can also downgrade weapon grades, in order to place those type points elsewhere.

Casts still have SUVs. Humans and Nyumans get Mirage blasts, which function the same way but use Tech as their damage stat. Beasts still have nanoblast (beast mode - but they're all invulnerable now), and Dyumans get infinity blast - a class specific mode capable of massacring bosses among other things. Infinity blast is the only power that does not grant invulnerability for its duration. Infinity blast's damage is based of its class level, making reincarnated low level dyumans into monstrosities among monsters.

Vanguard (Jpn= braver) is the jack of all trades type with high evasion. It also functions the best with traps of all classes, and has both EX traps at its disposal.

There are 4+ photon arts for each weapon. (might be 3 for a couple - can't remember off hand)

Max class level is 30. However, by using the reincarnation system, it can be boosted to 50.
    Last edited by MESeele; Jun 4, 2011 at 03:55 PM. Reason: Additional Info