Page 141 of 337 FirstFirst ... 4191131138139140141142143144151191241 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,410 of 3368

AWESOME Thanks a ton for all your help thus far.

I'll probably continue to ask questions, sorry in advance. No necessity in answering them right away

In the mission select menu, the bottom options contain some strange missions with rare/interesting weapons inside of the preview pictures, such as the "MAX" mission. Every time I choose to do them, however, it's a bunch of dialogue and options, but i've tried every option combination in most of those missions and it doesn't let me do anything. Are they trading missions where you trade in items to get the ones in the pictures?
    Last edited by Mike; Jun 4, 2011 at 10:06 PM. Reason: Double post

Quote Originally Posted by h2olight View Post
    Are they trading missions where you trade in items to get the ones in the pictures?
    Yes, they are.

Shotguns seem OP to me what else is OP?
    also, is there a large item-list for psp2i? like psupedia
    Last edited by h2olight; Jun 5, 2011 at 12:49 AM.

Strauss gave you the link to the wiki.

I went through it but wasn't sure if it was for psp2i because I did a search for all claws and couldnt find the claws I had in game on that site.

edit: What does one do with duplicate rares?
    Last edited by h2olight; Jun 5, 2011 at 01:42 AM.

If I get more than 2 of each rare I sell them. Or synth them into a weapon with higher percentages up to 50%. You're also probably better off getting the US version of PSP2 and playing through it to understand the gist of the story as well as unlocking partner cards with requisites.

That is your only disadvantage when you imported PSP2i without having prior background to the game.

I've never cared much for stories. The partner card NPCs all have english guides to them, though .

As for the game itself, I've fully memorized the menu as it's identical to PSU. I've got no problem playing the game whatsoever, it's just the content that's new that takes a little explaining, but I feel the amount of guides that are at my disposal are more than adequate to get me through the game.

*edit* Does the weapons you've set your class to use have any effect on what drops? I noticed that, as soon as I learned machine guns, more machine guns started dropping. same with daggers. as I unlearned them both, I haven't seen any in 20 levels.
    Last edited by h2olight; Jun 5, 2011 at 03:29 AM.

Some types will have a higher chance over other types in drops. Like for example, the Gudda Las Leord may be listed as a Hunter drop, but it seldom drops it for the other types as well.

Weapons don't affect drop rate, only things that do are blessings, and type ability "Rare Item Boost".

Okay, kind of an odd question, but does anyone have any pics of the new megid spell and the new grants spell? I'm just curious what they looks like, since I haven't seen either be used even once, in all of the videos I've watched, or in any screenshots I've seen except for one single screen with the new grants. Also are they completely useless, or are they really just that outclassed by sazonde sabarta, and foiverse that you don't really need them?
    PSP2:
    Irving Lv.167 M-Newman H:16 R:8 F:15 V:30
    Eilie Lv.51 F-Beast H:4 R:1 F:1 V:5

Eagerly awaiting Eva 3.0 MESeele's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by vagabondkitten View Post
    Okay, kind of an odd question, but does anyone have any pics of the new megid spell and the new grants spell? I'm just curious what they looks like, since I haven't seen either be used even once, in all of the videos I've watched, or in any screenshots I've seen except for one single screen with the new grants. Also are they completely useless, or are they really just that outclassed by sazonde sabarta, and foiverse that you don't really need them?
    Pspo2i New techs (Nagrants) <Scroll down for a quick clip of nagrants.

I've never used either of the new light or dark techs, and tbh, I don't even know what the new dark tech's name is, let alone what it does.

Nagrants looks like it would be useful for quick chaining, but in general, both dark and light techs are condemned for having too little power. Dark techs' effectiveness is further reduced for having bonus damage against light enemies, most of which are heavily tech resistant anyway. In this way, dark techs are rendered fairly useless, given that even when resisted, Sazonde still knocks down, while the other new techs still hit stun effectively.

Nagrants is also a burst type tech, as opposed to Fobasu, Sazonde, and Sabarta's duration based type. While Nagrants fires 5 at a time, most will miss at close range, and once they hit they are used up. The other new techs last a little while and continue to hit regardless, making them better for multiple enemies. I see nagrants being great for single dark monsters, but in general, its application is too situation specific in comparison.

So, I know that MA Cross A rank gives 1 ticket, and S rank yeilds 2 tickets. Does completing maximum attack in infinity give 3 tickets? Or am I just being too hopeful?