Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

Acrotecher will still be better than Wartecher, though, \o/.

That's debatable and depends on the situation. Offensively, WT at this point is a bit better. Especially with all these boosts. We've yet to see what stats they'll boost.

I have to say in every single imagineable situation currently I would say far and away AT is better than WT...depending on what they boost and how much, that might change, but I doubt it. WT will still probably remain the worst class.

I REALLY love AT and WT, enough to re-level and re-GAS another AT. i've grown to love WT more because of how diverse it is and how it can adapt to any situation in the game. Not to mention, soloing, which I do a lot of is easier as WT.

Assault crush alone is enough to make it a solid class, and now at 41+ what would you think?

I've fully GAS'd WT and i can safely say, I have a MUCH easier time as WT than AT.
    Speed isnt everything in this case.

But this update is gonna make things a whole lot easier for me now. I really look forward to seeing what they change, and using S rank axes.

Quote Originally Posted by VectormanX View Post
    Wonderful news, LV50 whips and slowass axes. but lv50 whips hell yeah.
    I wonder, have you guys gotten the PSP2 PA skill for Axes that lets you spin like a idiot? I like that skill quite a bit, was pretty powerful and a contender against Jabroken.

I REALLY love AT and WT, enough to re-level and re-GAS another AT. i've grown to love WT more because of how diverse it is and how it can adapt to any situation in the game. Not to mention, soloing, which I do a lot of is easier as WT.

Assault crush alone is enough to make it a solid class, and now at 41+ what would you think?

I've fully GAS'd WT and i can safely say, I have a MUCH easier time as WT than AT.

But this update is gonna make things a whole lot easier for me now. I really look forward to seeing what they change, and using S rank axes.
    this^ and now i can use those crappy morats u got me XD
    Check out my channel:XbikXBd
    X360/JP
    Bd 180 Beast/ グリード Beast 180
    BD 180 Cast/Elie Neuman 108
    Elie 180 Neuman/ランファン Human
    Escalus 180 Human/Aigis Cast 111

Quote Originally Posted by Zarode View Post
    I wonder, have you guys gotten the PSP2 PA skill for Axes that lets you spin like a idiot? I like that skill quite a bit, was pretty powerful and a contender against Jabroken.
    We haven't gotten any new PAs yet. Still waiting for that juicy goodness

Actually, I agree to that statement. AT is not exactly an offense-oriented class and lacks a lot of potential to be a type capable to solo missions...that's the main reason WT outcomes that territory.

Of course, that doesnt mean I show symphaty for WT's weapon layout ....sigh.

I guess that will come down to preference. I find AT soloing to be extremely easy, although I rarely do it as I find it to be better suited for GAMs, event missions, or similar situations where you would be in a party. My problem with Wartecher is that it's a very poor support class, and doesn't do enough damage in any fashion to be better than Acrotecher, and it's an awful class for just straight damage, as Fortefighter, Acrofighter, etc. are all vastly superior.

On a side note, it's disappointing that Guntecher hasn't gotten 40 Support Techs, yet.

I'm excited for these changes! I've been waiting for lvl 40 skills on WT for years! I don't think people give WT enough credit because of its past. It has access to some great tools - assault crush, tornado break, whips, tornado dance travel, recently limit breaks, and soon jabroga.

I'm kinda surprised at the grenades on fighgunner, I agree with the comment that guntecher could have got them. Or they could have finally given guntecher those s rank cards. They didn't give them any new weps =/. And I wouldn't have minded slicers on WT for lazy tagging lol.