Page 105 of 108 FirstFirst ... 55595102103104105106107108 LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 1077

As the infected man jumped into the cryotube, the blonde woman pressed a series of buttons on her tablet, and the staircase faded away. The cryotube closed shut and the liquid began to cool.

Without warning, the blonde doctor threw off her doctor's coat, revealing a combat suit very close to that of Serizawa's albeit with armored boots, elbow padding, no shoulder guard, and no cape either. The color scheme was quite the contrast as well, with the uniform being dominantly white with gold linings. On her left breast a black badge with three arrows glowed - the mark of a sergeant. From her hip she drew a long, decorated rapier - she was left handed, mind you - and she thrust it into the ground.

Instead of Serizawa's blue flame, the blonde woman had golden flames engulf her as she concentrated her energies. Her eyes began glowing violently, and the liquid inside the cryotube suddenly turned from a clear blue to dark gold. The woman slowly said, "This is Sergeant Tia Langley, Infinity Squad Second-in-command, Special Operations Unit 012, Cavalry Detachment 141. Beginning purification process."

-Wayu

As Altis started to drift off into the cryo-sleep, his last thought was, "Ok, this settles it. I am never taking a vacation again. The average work day is easier than today was."

Having defeated all the SEED in town, Beatrix was busy trying to contact her base of operations when the ground shook with such violent fervor. Some of the damaged building began crumbling, and the caseal herself lost her balance. "Damn, what's going on!" Reaching for her sword and using it to stand and retain her balance, the general noticed lava coming through the surface in the distance. "Lava... underground... L'Cross! What has that knight done? Dammit, I can't get a signal on his transmission..."

------

The knight in question was in an almost tranquil state, his mind oblivious to the raging earth. The only thing he was aware of were the colors in the sky, of auroras spamming the clouds with reds and yellows. This made him remember his first battle on the island, against those white monsters and how the dematerlization of his Fluge shield appeared as rainbow snow under the sun. For this moment, the knight was in peace.
    Heeding the call of the Hunter in PSP2? Use this: Beginner's Guide to Hunter Domination

"You either die the hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain."

The violent shaking of the earth threw poor Serizawa around, not having enough weight to keep herself stationary. After the shaking stopped, she extracted herself from the snow pile into which she had landed in earlier and noticed sharp bursts of electricity at a certain wavelength. Probably a communication line. It wasn't for her, since her equipment didn't use electricity, so it probably was for that android who was...well...somewhere...

Serizawa started stomping around the snow, trying to locate the white android. It was harder than it seemed, but she had a general idea of where it should be - somewhere around where she had tripped. After a minute or so Serizawa managed to land her boot on something hard - probably the android. Gesturing to her ear, she said, "Ring ring. Transmission for Mr. Robot."

-Wayu

As if cropped out of a horror film, Elyan ferociously extended his arm from its dormant lay, the rest of the body following after. It seemed that the quake's end managed to kick the Cast back into reality, and began brushing himself off. He couldn't help but notice that Serizawa was staring at a pile of snow a few feet away from the knight, and talking to it no less. He figured her words were meant for him.

"Am I really that white...?" he couldn't help but give himself a lookover, "Well, it seems I'm getting a transmission, but by communication link is down, as well as most of my functions. It would more than likely be the General. She would most likely want answers."

Stopping himself from hiding a laughter, Elyan approached the toying soldier and lightly tapped her exposed shoulder. "It's no good, my link is down. Now you can stay and continue your chat with Mr. Snow Pile, but I'm going to go check on the damages as well as the lodge." After sensing that Neona and Serizawa have no hostiles to worry about, Elyan set off below the hill.
    Heeding the call of the Hunter in PSP2? Use this: Beginner's Guide to Hunter Domination

"You either die the hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain."

(OOC: Sheesh, you guys can write volumes, that much is for sure. Can't believe the catching up I'll have to do on my reading.)

OOC: That's your fault lol.

-Wayu

OOC: Oi, don't remind me. T wT

OOC: I'm sure Lance and Serena have been staring out the window long enough

OOC: They're still waiting...

-Wayu