Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by THLPSC View Post
    He was talking about Seed Express I am pretty sure.
    Yea i know what he was talking about, I want to see him play a mission outside of the box, and give me your death toll as well.

I agree: nice TV D:

But that's enough proof to convince WT haters about that class being good, sadly.

Quote Originally Posted by gordon/alpha999 View Post
    Y no Forest Infitration, that mission is fun to TA.
    that mission is a joke. i ran a 10 as a ranger in a couple tries without shijin. prob pull a 7

Elite Masterforce Soloist Midori Oku's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Aantdizzy View Post
    lol took you long enough to post something!!! So your telling me that you run 8 min every run? not possible. I know for a fact!!! This game is gear towards any classes that has a speed boost do Citadel of Sand and give me your time.
    Did I say I get 8min on every run? No I did not. I was talking to gordon/alpha999 when he was talking about Seed Express and Masterforces doing it in 9min. Sure, Citadel of Sand is a horrible mission for MF and you may do that mission faster than me, but that is one mission. Go do some of these missions and prove WT is good.

I'm not that far off from you, so yea you got me for now but the gap is getting smaller and smaller. And I know you can't beat me on every map.
    Can you name a mission you would be able to touch his Acrofighter times in and then prove it? I'm sure he would be able to post up a video to prove you wrong.

I will test my skills on these other mission, you run Citadel of Sand for me. As far a acrofighter goes, who is this acrofighter? where are his times?

u cant compare the 360 server to jp server. his af has the godly assault crush. 360 doesnt have that so a race would be pointless

I will test my skills on these other mission, you run Citadel of Sand for me. As far a acrofighter goes, who is this acrofighter? where are his times?
    You said you would be able to beat Bobby's AF times in some missions. He can post up pictures/video if he needs, but I don't know if you are aware but he is on JP. lol

on the JP server WT vs AF comes down to is AF's 10 Assault Crush to WT's 9. As far as i know AF only has a 10% speed boast with 2 handed weps. I havent seen a fully gasD WT but my questions about them is can dus skag be that group attack? can anga grudda take out some monsters faster than assault crush? AF right now are at their peak. I dont think WT is too far from them tho.

Quote Originally Posted by w@rtech nation View Post
    u cant compare the 360 server to jp server. his af has the godly assault crush. 360 doesnt have that so a race would be pointless
    Thats what he said, or at least the way I took it. I could see a WT on JP not being too far behind cause of it but they would still be slower.
    Last edited by Midori Oku; Jul 13, 2011 at 01:06 PM.

great job dizzy! nice to see that a WT can do it if ya know how to play!

kepp it up!
    mAsTeR OuTi Lv. 180 (Cast/male/Gunmaster)
    BaD AnGeL Lv. 180 (Beast/female/Acrofighter)
    Nanami Lv. 180 (Cast/female/Fortegunner)
    Amaya Lv. 120 (NewMan/female/Masterforce)
    *{The Saint}* Lv. 161 (New/male/Masterforce)
    HaRD CanDy Lv. 170 (Beast/male/Fighmaster)