Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Yeah, I don't have a smoking habit, and i don't like beer. But I can collect and trade in empty soda cans and bottles like nobody's business. Enough to net me $5 - 8 extra cash a month. So that will support a HL if their is one... hopefully.
    I wish every PSO-World member playing PSO2 would have this outlook/attitude:
    "I'll be honest: I'm a man of simple pleasures, and as long as I get to stab the blazes out of something, I'm pretty content."
    Tactlessness is ugly, willfull ignorance and bigotry is even uglier

Quote Originally Posted by RemiusTA View Post
    $15 a month is too much.

Yeah, i can spend $10 at McDonalds pretty easy, but im not going to look at a hamburger with a $15 price tag and say "lol thats nothing" because im not going to pay $15 for a chicken sandwich.

Get it? : P
    Must you compare everything -_-

You pay for what its worth unless you can get a deal on it....Iam sure your not gonna get this 'deal' from Sega....You pay they give you updates etc...Not like Psu thats why I quit paying! lol

Zizan - [WhitexDragon] - Ecchi

I really don't think that 15$ a month is at all unreasonable to ask for a subscription fee.

I can't imagine it not coming to a western audience, the game costs to much to create that it would be a fairly silly financial mistake to not release it in a huge market. I was shocked to read earlier in this thread that Infinity may not make it over here, but maybe SEGA realized that PSP sales are pretty slow over here. A PC MMO would be entirely different though.

Does anybody know if there is a good way to get into the Alpha if we did not have a PSO:BB or PSU account?

I'd only pay $15 for 60 Days. for 30 days. Hell no, that's a bit much. The online system must be as secure and update and patch frequently and be as good service/support wise as XBOX Live to warrent that $15. if its like PSU's support. $15? hell no.
    "I'll be honest: I'm a man of simple pleasures, and as long as I get to stab the blazes out of something, I'm pretty content."

A fee won't bother me if it's worth it.

Sega needs to remember though that these games aren't MMOs though. I'm not going to pay 15$ a month for this.

However, since no Phantasy Star game in the past has ever cost that much, I'm not worried.

Also, PSP2i has lobbies and everything, and the game was 100% free to play.

damn almost tempting to consider getting a used jp PSP and teh game PSpi.. lol

I know the game isn't going to be free, to play online. That's would get sega nowhere.

I could give 10 a month, that's not too high.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowDragon28 View Post
    $10 for a hunter's licence is a pushing it IMO. $15 is way too high. I'd rather pay for Expansion disks than $15 a month. Still SEGA is loosing 9 potential players out of the people I know/know of IRL, that would like to play PSO2, if the game has a monthly subsciption/Hunter Lisence.
    You'd better get used to the idea, the vast majority of the population of online gamers out there will pay 10-15 bucks to play (even this) game online assuming it's enjoyable and such. Your 9 friends is a palpable loss in comparison to the better amount of money they will rake in with sub fees.

Seems like this might not be your game.

Let's see... I can spend $15 to $20 a day eating fast food (before anyone asks, no I'm not a fat neckbeard; just an average Asian) OR I can save money by going to the market and buy a more "home-cooked"-ish meal at about $5 - food which can last me at least a day or two, saving me 10-15 bucks. I can spend an extra 5 bucks for bottles of Soda and rice I can cook myself. 2 litters of soda costs $1-$2 (I can save more actually if I just spend a few querters on gallons of water that can last for a week or two), and a sack of rice, while costing a bit of money, will easily last me around 2 weeks to a month.... maybe more (I don't really keep track on my rice consumption rate), saving me money in the long run. This is healthier, and costs less than having cup noodles in the long run.

Point is - it's freakin' $10-$15 bucks.... a month.

Anyone wanna start a thread on cooking healthy and saving money for your PSO monthly fee needs?
    Last edited by Immovable One; Jul 27, 2011 at 06:12 AM.
    PSO2 JP
    Sega ID: Elternteil
    アリサ・ランディール
    (Alis Landale)
    Female HUmar
    Ship 2

The thriving player communities of F2P online rpgs/MMO's are often very successful, such as D&DOnline, GuildWars 2, Spiral Knights, and some of the KoreanMMO's each have well over a million, or multi-million players. Not all are, but I am just saying that F2P *seem to me* to be a lot more inviting than new MMO's with a per-month subscription....
    Last edited by ShadowDragon28; Jul 27, 2011 at 06:21 AM.