Page 152 of 184 FirstFirst ... 52102142149150151152153154155162 ... LastLast
Results 1,511 to 1,520 of 1839

Yeah, it's pretty dang rare. Look in this thread. http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=179162

It puts all the rare drops in tiers on how rare they are, and it's in the highest tier.

Yup, I'm looking for one, since I'm using a 4-Slot Rika's Suit and an evasion build it'll be just gravy for my Hunewy. I'm even willing to go as far as trading my Clair Doubles for one if it has Bite Stamp.

If only we weren't working for the same thing I ate 80 swift mats, all is needed for me and Rika Suit with 4 slots, some divine swifts, and they can't touch this. Orgaclaw gives the same boost I hear, found one of those a long while back too. I wonder what the stats are for each hostile , and to see if my evasion would cause it to miss, deband already makes it nearly impossible for me to get hit by those larger hostiles.

Edit: Whoa so I read the Trade board assistance topic, it seems that I got 2 for one. Emerald field dropped in the same box. Too bad I have no pix, I didn't think it was really necessary since I don't have much use for a shield. They both dropped off of the same Blade Mother. Fortune has always been against me with rare hunting ;p
    Last edited by Zettaizero; Aug 10, 2011 at 03:57 AM.

I have an extra Rika's Suit 4-Slot and 2 extra Divine Swifts. I only use 2 Divine Swifts in my build, favoring a PP Recovery Lv5 and Compress PA over the other two. Check out my trade topic in the trade forum, it's a bit outdated with the new equipment I have but I still have a lot there and a wish list.

Went on a Dark Shrine quest on hard and found 2-4 6* weapons, sure maybe not rares but some nice stuff.

The only thing ive done so far is...
    After 6 hours on and off testerday and about an hour today..... i finished the eternal tower(normal) so im moving on to finding the cake shop and clearing hard mode. I still need to finish my quests online on normal...
    Never give up, trust your instincts....
    3DS FC:1934-0922-6833

Good luck as you're more likely to run into Pizza shops than cake shops.

I found a riverman missouri that I remember spending a lot of time looking for a while ago. It has no element though so it kinda sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by StriderTuna View Post
    Good luck as you're more likely to run into Pizza shops than cake shops.
    It all depends on a person's luck. Some people see one place more than the other and vice versa.