Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by SeraphicDemon View Post
    Considering the massive amount of hackers on line can you blame me?
    Not at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Majarra View Post
    I've started playing PSP2 again(mostly online) and boy is it filled with assholes. Three times the idiots. Sooooooooooooooooo many hacked 200s that are terrible at the game and can't hold anything past a 5 chain....

You just gotta remember those backups. Every night when you finish playing, just copy the save onto your PC. It will save you a lot of time and frustration. Especially nowadays with how the Portable 2 EN community has about 10 adequate, friendly players, 5 godly players, and the rest being retarded and looking for 'love'.
    I made a whole thread about the weird insanity that is a BF/GF lobby,
    Last edited by Taijutsu-Joshua; Aug 15, 2011 at 03:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Majarra View Post
    I've started playing PSP2 again(mostly online) and boy is it filled with assholes. Three times the idiots. Sooooooooooooooooo many hacked 200s that are terrible at the game and can't hold anything past a 5 chain....

You just gotta remember those backups. Every night when you finish playing, just copy the save onto your PC. It will save you a lot of time and frustration. Especially nowadays with how the Portable 2 EN community has about 10 adequate, friendly players, 5 godly players, and the rest being retarded and looking for 'love'.
    Lol so true.

Psp2i:
    Newearl, Ori Ur'Shimana Lvl12X (R:0) RNG Lv10, Vanguard Lv21
    Male Cast, Murlocking Lvl97 (R:0) Hunter Lv14, Vanguard Lv14
    Male Beast, Meanpower Lvl6X (R:0) Hunter Lvl3, Vanguard Lv9
    Female Human, ILLUMINA Lvl26 (R:0) Force Lv4
    Sig image is 372,177 bytes, keep your image at 50kb or less.

These are the reasons why I gave up playing the game in the first place

(The 2nd is that I'm not that great of a player anyways )

Fox, Legend of Light Elijah Fox's Avatar

Its things like this that keep reminding me how important it is to back yourself up on your pc (if you got 1 I mean). As for your problem, you may as well keep it. Just make anther if the guilt is really getting to you. Just remember, its gets HARD when you reach level 120+.
    Frenzy Blast Vs. Infinity Blast?? Hmmm...

Quote Originally Posted by Crazyleo View Post
    These are the reasons why I gave up playing the game in the first place

(The 2nd is that I'm not that great of a player anyways )
    You gave up cause u didn't think u were good? Lol we all feel like that sometimes but u got to take the effort and channel it into the game by either leveling or rare hunting everyday. Your just a quitter if u don't.
    PSO2 - Ship 2
    HU 65 / FI 24 / RA 60 / GU 65 / FO 65 / TE 65 / BR 12

I think I'm pretty bad at PSP2 compared to the rest of the playerbase. Though I can't exactly say for sure since I never play online.

But I like beating up creatures. It's fun. Who cares how 'well' it's done? :(

Quote Originally Posted by Emp View Post
    You gave up cause u didn't think u were good? Lol we all feel like that sometimes but u got to take the effort and channel it into the game by either leveling or rare hunting everyday. Your just a quitter if u don't.
    In this case, I am. I have been gaming for over 20 years, and my reflexes are not what they used to be. I've noticed that my weak points are in the dodging and blocking, which are critical if I want to do S-runs successfully. And it's a skill I haven't been able to acquire, even though I've leveled my character past lvl 100 when I first got the game.

I've tried getting back into the game, but I haven't been able to find the energy to focus on the game.

I'm just stating on my own personal experience and observations.

In this case, I am. I have been gaming for over 20 years, and my reflexes are not what they used to be. I've noticed that my weak points are in the dodging and blocking, which are critical if I want to do S-runs successfully. And it's a skill I haven't been able to acquire, even though I've leveled my character past lvl 100 when I first got the game.

I've tried getting back into the game, but I haven't been able to find the energy to focus on the game.

I understand. You lose reflexes and other things with age. You prolly have more important things to do that is making ur attention stray away from the game.
    PSO2 - Ship 2
    HU 65 / FI 24 / RA 60 / GU 65 / FO 65 / TE 65 / BR 12

Use guns, rifle and twinh. I got shitty reflex, but with guns I can see things coming easy. Also you'll still be contributing to the team by chaining.