Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Diablo 3

Default Diablo 3

Don't deny it, D3 is going to be 10 times better than PSU and probably better than PSO2.

You guys gonna play it?
    www.xat.com/psp2 to chat about psp2 and to run with an english speaking psp2 community.

【JP PSPo2:i】 [FNewm Lvl83 FO11] [FDewm Lvl90 FO12] [FCast Lvl200 HU30 BR30] [FBeast Lvl198 HU30 BR 28]

I'll play it, but PSO2 will have more of my attention. I loved Diablo II, and played it for years and years. But, Diablo III just doesn't look as appealing. Possibly because I was a young kid when I was into Diablo II, and the "wow factor" has worn off.

Anyway, PSO2 looks like more fun, in my opinon.

I won't get into comparatives on Diablo III vs. PSO2 as the differences between their current games are different enough for me not to want to miss either. Will I be on Diablo III as soon as it comes out, like it's the number 1 PC game I want to get in the future? Hell yeah. Got my capable machine, the end of last year, in anticipation for it.

a comfortable place between dreams and reality

When Diablo III is released, PSO2 along with most other games will get shelved for a while.

I probably won't be playing D3 because it doesn't have paladins. Or LAN support.

Why does this thread scream trolling/flamebait?
    Coming Soon!

Considering that Diablo III, PSO2 and Borderlands 2 will likely be made available next year, I have no idea how I'm going to actually get any work done.

ProTip: To damage your credibility, simply call any of the Phantasy Star games "massively-multiplayer."

Quote Originally Posted by Kent View Post
    Considering that Diablo III, PSO2 and Borderlands 2 will likely be made available next year, I have no idea how I'm going to actually get any work done.
    Hopefully I'll be getting a job soon. But, the bad side is, I might get fired pretty quickly for not showing up and/or taking too much time off due to Gears of War 3 and Skyrim...

warped://perfection Mantiskilla's Avatar

I couldn't even tell you the last time I actually missed er...skipped work for a game. Probably not since my college days. Hell it probably was when PSO first came out haha. That being said I think both Diablo 3 and Skyrim are gonna be pretty fun