Page 187 of 337 FirstFirst ... 87137177184185186187188189190197237287 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,870 of 3368

Ooh~ very useful when playing with the japanese community xD
    But having kanji written in there... doesnt it get automatically converted as you type?

One more question, I've read another topic about farming spellstones to run dungeons (Link) and it got me wondering about its purpose. Is it like some kind of entrance fee or what?

Quote Originally Posted by soniczx View Post
    But having kanji written in there... doesnt it get automatically converted as you type?

One more question, I've read another topic about farming spellstones to run dungeons (Link) and it got me wondering about its purpose. Is it like some kind of entrance fee or what?
    I think magashi plan is the the only one that requires stones, 5 of each type.

Quote Originally Posted by soniczx View Post
    In Temprus' example, once you type "e i go" and press Triangle the kanji will appear as an option.
    When requesting save conversions:
    1) Archive the save file folder (PSP\SAVEDATA\NPJH50043 or ULUS10529 or ULES01439 for JP/US/EU respectively)
    2) Upload to a free file host (MF, MU, etc). File should only be about 500KB+.
    3) State the conversion you want (US>JP or EU>JP, etc)

To further elaborate, type in え and い, which are "e" and "i" respectively. While they are both highlighted, press triangle, and you should be able to find "英", or "ei", the first character in Temprus' phrase.

Check out DeviFoxx's guide. I learnt the basics off there :P

I tried Temprus' awesome phrase last night (thank you Temprus) and got a few people that joined and said or asked a few things before leaving. xD I might have put in a wrong symbol here or there, I'll double check it for the twentieth time before trying it again later.
    PZ0 Friend Code : 3008-8179-4031

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxX XxGoregrinderxX's Avatar

Can someone post a Link for the Website?
    I have no online so i cant download the Mission. DD:

On Mission Code hunting, are there any specific drops for a certain type of property (boss/area/monster/effect) from the current boss/area/monster missions you play or they're completely random?

For example, getting a mission code with area parum from playing IM with area parum or playing just any IM will get it anyway?

Can you obtain a certain boss/area mission that are available from DLC missions?

For example, nagisa and dark falz?

Male Newman Love

A couple of questions:

What kind of Infinity Missions do I have to synthesize to get these two weapons:

ビワホウシ
    ビワ☆ロック

Also, are there any other weapons besides those two and Twin Distortion that are shaped like Musical Instruments?

Do Vision Phone Passwords from Vanilla transfer over here?

Quote Originally Posted by Merm View Post
    A couple of questions:

What kind of Infinity Missions do I have to synthesize to get these two weapons:

ビワホウシ
    ビワ☆ロック

Also, are there any other weapons besides those two and Twin Distortion that are shaped like Musical Instruments?

Do Vision Phone Passwords from Vanilla transfer over here?
    I will answer these to the best of my ability:

IM繚乱A-S
    ニューデイズ系:テーブル5
    Biwahoushi can be found in the IM Profuse Blooming on Neudaiz, Table 5.
    ボス箱
    IM三兄弟A-∞(LV125-249)
    Exchange:MA∞Exchange所
    Biwa Rock (Rod) can be dropped by the Vol Brothers Boss Boxes (LV125-249). (I think it was a reward item as well from MaximumAttack Infinity).

I recall there being a violin case grenade launcher (Song for Death), a single version of Twin Distortion (Elec Distortion) and there's a card weapon that look like a microphone with a heart (DreamMaster) and the MegaPhone mechgun.

Vanilla VisionPhone passwords work in Infinity and benefit from a higher percentage as opposed to the lower percentage of Vanilla.
    Last edited by GeoSword; Sep 12, 2011 at 09:36 AM. Reason: Added info. ver2

Entity of the ORN Empire
    The Sword of Judgement Cora Solais

Does anyone know if higher difficulty rank affects the drop rate of 魔石?
    Or should I just spam C rank for speed? Also, does Rare Item Boost work with this?

Been running Scrap Heart C/B with my newly rebirthed character for Phantom stones, but goes pretty slowly, sometimes I do a full run without getting a single one except from S ranking it.
    ”うーぅす, おはよー!
    あたしはミカ!
    今日も一日がんばっていこーね!"