View Poll Results: What Race are playing?

Voters
40. You may not vote on this poll
  • Human

17 42.50%
  • Newman

12 30.00%
  • Cast

12 30.00%
  • Beast

9 22.50%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Beast!
    I was a human in PSU, PSZ and PSO. Wanted to change it up a little and see how those Nanoblasts are. I do have a human character that I play a lot though.
    PZ0 Friend Code : 3008-8179-4031

Beast at the moment, although I kind of regret that.
    Picked beast because of the high ATP and for a change of pace, but the low ATA is pretty annoying.
    And Nanoblast isn't all that useful compared to Mirage or the SUVs, in areas like MAI for example.

If I had the option I'd probably go back to human, or change to CAST.
    ”うーぅす, おはよー!
    あたしはミカ!
    今日も一日がんばっていこーね!"

i always main a Human, because every other race sucks at something. my build is for survival and the only class that comes close is cast. im not a big fan of the " casts are better then everyone" attitude so i enjoy being better then them as a mear mortal fleshbag.

human....because it's my first main on psp since psp1...and i love to have my main with only dark embrace as a special ability... a excelent guy with no weakness at all...or what i try to make of him, "he's not the guy who saves the world...it's the guy who saves the day...everyday."

cast....cause i love my female cast with her red steel rose parts and weapons...and the giant espada SUV...she is a beautiful redhead battalion of heavy weaponry...

beast...raw...high strenght badass...with knuckles...i rarely use nanoblast with him though (actually i don't have him equip one)...
    my character on psp2i:
    ダニエル human male
    R. フィニガン beast male
    シュタウフェンベルク cast female
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic61202_6.gif

Eagerly awaiting Eva 3.0 MESeele's Avatar

Newman.

Though I'm also having a ball with the cast I just made. I also mained beast in vanilla. Newmans dish out the heaviest magic (and so most resemble the golden sun adepts I like so much), but they still get one shot a lot with enemy lv differences. I love that all or nothing feel. Gives a greater sense of urgency.

I like casts cause I feel like a walking tank/ megaman. I even catch myself making the sound effects for the steps on occasion. It's the closest thing I'll ever get to mm legends 3.

The only human character I made got overwritten within a couple days. Felt too mundane. Funny that.

NC, USA (Online though, you may find me in the unofficial PSOW chat @ http://psoworld.weebly.com/)

I almost wanted to say cast since I've been maining a Racaseal in BB recently. But Karyna is my main in PSPo2i. Love her to death.

Not that I don't have one of every race as my sig notes.

{-} Sig is outdated. Now on Team: ChibiRoar. I'll update eventually... {-}

TemprusofTime @ Deviantart (Novice MMD User)

PSOW on mibbit---
    BTW, yes I'm one of those guy gamers that plays nothing but girl characters. There a problem with that?

Female cast, imported from Vanilla. However the real reason is the pay homage to my hucaseal from PSO ep 1+2 (r.i.p.) Never made it to 200, however got up to 195 with her before she succumbed to the corruption virus (thx sega). The other reason simply being her having the highest PP regeneration+accuracy in the game. Just sucks how boring SUVs are in this game..cant stand them.

Male Newman Love

I have One Male Cast, Three Male Newmans, Two Male Humans, One Female Beast and One Male Duman.

Out of the eight, my two mains are a Male Newman Force and a Male Newman Ranger. But I've been playing my Male Cast Ranger (cos axes are fun) and Male Human Vanguard quite a lot lately as well.

And why do I play Newmans you ask?
    Cos they're hot.
    Yeah.

Duality/Fearful Light LeilaWhiteNight's Avatar

I picked Cast for this poll. Even tho I have tried, and am amazed of, Dumans, Casts are still number 1 for me. I always liked the concept of "God from the Machine", so I'll always put Casts at the top of the list.
    "Such is the irony of this world... Humans invent god and worship these creations. Wouldn't it make much more sense for these gods to worship humans instead?" - Levian Meskile

I'm an equal opportunist. I play everyone.

Entity of the ORN Empire
    The Sword of Judgement Cora Solais