Page 34 of 52 FirstFirst ... 243132333435363744 ... LastLast

Garon was mad he wanted to talk to Enforcer but then Nicko cut in to it …. `` You really wane do this Nicko ? ´´ Nickos eyes were red, crazy red `` Yes yes I do you will pay for your betrayal´´. Nicko summoned his weapon of choice and the weapon that he was known for the Calamity Soul and ran at Garon he lifted the scythe and then quickly released a swing at him, Garon jumped and back flipped over the attack landing a few meters behind were he started. Dam he thought to himself there was only one weapon he had to fight now but … but …. Nicko charged him again this time dropping the scythe at him from above. The scythe came down at Garon who was still thinking … too late Nickos attack was about to hit him. A loud KLING echoed through the city and the calamity soul fell in two pieces. All that Nicko now had in his hand was a wooden short stick Garon on the other hand was wielding the legendary weapon his father had given him a weapon that Garon had been so scared of for ages …The Steel Hearts … Garon’s heart was pumping incredibly fast as he remembered how his father had given the weapon to him and laughed`` Ha-ha I always wanted you to be a soldier and have a heart of steal but you were always a bit to soft ha-ha so I thought this weapon would be perfect for you ha-ha-ha ´´ . He patted him on the back and walked away as Garon waved goodbye and climbed into the transport ship…. `` Screw the past ´´ Garon said aloud. Nearby Nicko fell to the floor `` My weapon …´´ Garon walked away the sword in his hands back to Enforcer `` Can I wait with you?´´
    Once Awsome .... Alwasy awsome !!!
    B-) Life is just one big party B-)

"Of their own accord" Enforcer MKV's Avatar
    Somewhere, being an old man again, apparently.

"It's probably better if you wait inside, Garon. The Gauntlet is coming up pretty soon.." I checked the time. 7 minutes. "Yeah, you better get inside. See if you can't get a quick bit of rest..."

I felt that desire to fight Marr again.....It was eating at me; tearing, almost.

"Go on, Garon, off you go. Sorry to seem so rude, but.....I just need to prepare myself mentally before the fight. Alone, preferably."

"I hope we get more fighters....." I thought to myself. That's almost.....everyone. Wonder if Yasu will get here in time.....

I decided to try and ping him. "Yasu, we're about to have a really big fight, I could use a hand...."
    Enforcer MkX [TE/RA]: Critically injured
    Violet MkV [BR/HU]: On active duty

(Edited)
    The pilot shrugged. He just went on towards the primary headquarters of Neo Illuminus. He then climbed the building using some climbing gear he also got from the store, reaching a window in which he thought he saw a few members of the terrorists. He grinned, and then broke the window and threw a Barta grenade this time. While it didn't actually kill the people caught in the blast, it rather froze them.

After that, the pilot walked around, trying not to get spotted. He went down some flights of stairs, using stun rounds on guards every now and then on floors that had them, and eventually reached a large lobby. He kept himself out of sight while studying the layout of the area and the amount of enemies in the lobby.

From that point, continued to remain in cover and waited for something to happen.
    Last edited by A. Zerran; Oct 4, 2011 at 01:20 PM.

Garon knew there was something up with Enforcer but what... `` Hmm alright man then I´ll see you inside okay ? ´´ knowing the anserw he walked off through to halway inside a large hall that was filled by a whole bunch of people he saw Tekk and some girl leaning against a wall so he walked over to them and sat down next to them.
    Once Awsome .... Alwasy awsome !!!
    B-) Life is just one big party B-)

Slowly, but surely, Tia edged her way towards the large skyscraper in the middle of the city. Unfortunately for her, the last 200 meters or so had little or no cover. Making her way unnoticed over there would be very, very difficult.

Either that or it would take a significant amount of energy. Sadly, there wasn't much of a choice.

Tia waved her hand in a sort of oval, and a cloak of flames enveloped the blonde woman. The flames quickly changed from a blazing red to a soft yellow to a sky blue and...pure transparent, along with Tia herself.

Footsteps rang out across the 200 meter expanse, as footprints were melted into the concrete in a beeline to the front gate of the tower, accompanied by a sharp hiss sound. A heat wave of intense proportions followed suit, causing debris nearby to burn to ashes on the spot.

A few seconds later, the heat wave reached the front doors of the tower, causing the entrance to distort slightly before a small poof of bright blue flame revealed a slightly singed Tia, who gingerly opened the damaged doors and poked her blonde head inside, inspecting the area.

-Wayu

"Ah, glad you could join us Garon. Took you long enough to get here" Tekk teased the man cheerfully. "Last i remember you saying was that I'd have to "catch up"". Tekk chuckled a bit before the girl leaning against the wall chimed up with a question. "Where do you think they make the pannons at?" she asked Tekk, glancing around the hall.

"How should i know!" he answered, a bit gruff, then addressed Garon again. "This here is Sonia by the way. She has a thing for pannons. Beats me as to why though.

"Of their own accord" Enforcer MKV's Avatar
    Somewhere, being an old man again, apparently.

I saw.....footprints. They were appearing in the pavement. I jumped up and pointed my rifle at the.......source? I quickly lowered my rifle and watched the prints form.....stopping at the entrance to the tower. In a burst of blue flame, a women appeared. And not just any women. It was that women that Yasu had called a succubus, the one who had ridden on one of those strange creatures before. The Illuminus had cleared out of the zone, and it was just her at the entrance, and me by the pillar. She opened the doors and peered through them, cautious.

I walked up behind her, and tilting my head, said, quite plainly,

"Ma'am? Can I help you with something?"
    Enforcer MkX [TE/RA]: Critically injured
    Violet MkV [BR/HU]: On active duty

He felt the faintest of taps when the child seemingly took a jab at his shoulder, the old man's eyes focused on the culprit with a whimsical face. His logical retaliation was the slight tapping of the child's scalp with the butt end of his pistol.

"...Ok, kid, here's the thing. I'm not much of a kid-friendly person. Hell, I don't plan on havin' any myself, hence my lengthy stays in the hot springs, although that one's actually for a different and risque reason involvin' a Beast woman or three. Ohoho boy, them Beast girls will attach themselves to you tighter than a Newman's lips on a bottle of Opium Monofluid. I remember this one time me and a busty beasty babe were at a Rose Dyolf concert many many many many many many many years back and while we were in the front row, she decided to play with my-"

The stumbling racket of a falling weapon stopped Rask from continuing his rather raunchy story. Apparently one of the terrorists tried to sneak up on him only to end up eavesdropping and dropping his firearm from shock. The sergeant brushed it off, but then realized who he was telling the story to. "...Oh. Oh my. Welp, um, now you know why I'm not kid-friendly. So instead of listening to an old man tell dirty stories, go back to your buddies and continue playing your game of Castles & Creepers or whatever. This old man ain't rolling home yet."

With that, Zelik ran towards the other side of the Hall, which led to the GRM tower, in order to complete his mission. But not before karate chopping the eavesdropping terrorist for no apparent reason.
    Heeding the call of the Hunter in PSP2? Use this: Beginner's Guide to Hunter Domination

"You either die the hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain."

I began to roll my eyes after i saw him run thru a door way, But why chase him? Its like, You chase a person who not only seemed a perv, But was wise and somewhat drunk to me. So i just gave up the thought. And found out a couple seconds later it was the GRM HQ. I gave a facepalm and shouted, "Damn!" But what the old man still confused me. So i kept thinking to myself while whistling along to a tune that played in my head. Yet were was Enforcer when i needed to tell him this?
    Last edited by FOkyasuta; Oct 3, 2011 at 07:33 PM.

Fun fact about Tia: she doesn't respond well to being surprised.

It might be an inferiority complex about being, well, not-so-skilled at stealth, but she always reacted badly to being surprised. This scenario was not exception.

Hearing a voice suddenly come from behind her caused the blondie to flinch quite badly, triggering a yelp and the damaged door's automatic function. The door, being already somewhat open, tried to close, jamming Tia's neck between the two metal slabs with moderate force.

As per automatic doors, they had touch sensors preventing the doors from fully closing, lest some poor individual get his or her limbs caught inside. This door didn't reopen when Tia's neck came into contact, but rather simply stopped moving, trapping poor Tia in the door, head and the rest of body awkwardly sticking out.

"What the - OUCH. Owowow." Tia pushed, pulled the doors to no avail. These were some pretty heavy doors; probably military grade. After half a minute of struggling or so, she sighed and slumped in her compromising position. She was slightly pooped after using the mirage effect and didn't feel like taking the time to melt through a foot of military-grade steel.

"Someoooooooone. Heeeeeelp please...."

-Wayu