Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678
    The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

This argument is now about whether or not easier is smarter in terms of gaming platforms.

The deciding factor is how many people think they can change opinions in PC/console wars.

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

Quote Originally Posted by kyuuketsuki View Post
    If you're on this forum, you're competent enough with computer software to use it for gaming. Hell, people who use their computer exclusively for Facebook and Farmville are competent enough to use it for gaming. I'm not sure where this idea that gaming on computer requires involved technical knowledge comes from.

If you can't (or won't) build your own PC... there are online boutiques where you can buy pre-configured and custom PC builds that don't require assembly or lengthy setup. And they generally come with a warranty and support.
    Pardon? I'm on this forum, so I have the capacity to go pick out parts and have a computer manufactured/manufacture one myself?

Another console benefit: splitscreen. And if anyone gives me the "we're beyond that" crap I'm going to go off on them. Being able to play with three other gamers in one room using only 1 system and game is economic and valuable to many gamers.

Quote Originally Posted by Macman View Post
    Screenlookers.
    Oh I get it. I stumbled into the sarcasm thread. Sorry, I'm still new hear, can someone direct me to the PSO2 forums?

You're in the wrong place. Over here we play splitscreen offline.

This argument is never going to end, is it?

O WELL time to troll this topic closed WHOS WITH ME

I've watched my husband use onlive and I liked the concept. The game he was playing ran smoothly, and pretty for an older game. I thought it was crazy that the browser (?) can stream so many players at the same time. And we could observe what others are playing, real time. The only thing holding this company back are the selections and price point/package.

Hell, give us PSO eps. 1&2 if they're looking for older titles.
    PSZ: DECOY! (HUcaseal)
    PSZ: Kelemvorite (RAmar)
    PSZ: Troubadour (FOnewmn)
    Friend Code: 3610 2919 6664

I heard Microsoft was going to buy Sony and Nintendo for the sole purpose of shutting down the competition. Then, they are going to discontinue their own console. They will then standardize the gaming PC. They thought about buying Apple out, but then everyone in the meeting burst out in laughter at the thought of Apple being legitimate competition. Or so the rumor is.

...How's that Remius?