Page 199 of 227 FirstFirst ... 99149189196197198199200201202209 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 1,990 of 2268

lol @ them always fucking with TB

Quote Originally Posted by Shakuri View Post
    lol @ them always fucking with TB
    I think TB is the most modified photon art in the game. It started out as 2/3/4, then it went to 4/4/4, then to 4/5/6, then 6/6/6 with power increases each time they increased the target number. They should upgrade Gravity Dance as well since that one is still stuck at 2/3/4 and is generally useless.

Moubu ftw.

The only question now is if I should delevel twin saber PA/element level and put it somewhere else...

Wielder of the Neiclaws Ce'Nedra's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Selphia View Post
    Aero is the fancy glassy effect in Windows Vista/7. You can disable it by right clicking the Desktop -> Personalize and choose Win7 Basic or Classic
    So i did what you said and had no slowdown at all...till i fought De Rol Le in the new mission and he used his Ice attack. It came back then and it didn't go away either. Guess it's just my graphic card then.

Celestial Manager~
    Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    Welcome to PSO2, a game which tells you to fuck off on regular basis. Have fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupikachu View Post
    He just copypasted the log, which is mostly SOHO talking, and then for the remaining pages he just went to psow and copied the ep4 thread salt.

Kagajibaris are Dezorians Omega-z's Avatar

GB has been mess with alot too. now it's going to be more worthless with costing more PP and shrinking the range but increasing the damage on parts 1 and 3?. It's like who uses that PA any more?

People are so hasty to quit and abandon AF...Twin Dil Edges with Assault Crush even reduced 20% in total damage (unlikely, but possible) is still ridiculously broken. Buffing twin claws...lol AF power is not going anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by adios View Post
    People are so hasty to quit and abandon AF...Twin Dil Edges with Assault Crush even reduced 20% in total damage (unlikely, but possible) is still ridiculously broken. Buffing twin claws...lol AF power is not going anywhere.
    I said same thing on sega forums one word Sheep.
    ★☆F i g h t e r f o r l i f e☆★
    GT:VictoriX VII

...AF still needs Assault Crush? That new twin claw PA hits 6 targets and goes up to 350% :O

Quote Originally Posted by Ce'Nedra View Post
    So i did what you said and had no slowdown at all...till i fought De Rol Le in the new mission and he used his Ice attack. It came back then and it didn't go away either. Guess it's just my graphic card then.
    Sounds like your graphics card fan is acting up and letting your card overheat. Have you tried cleaning it before?
    Last edited by Selphea; Nov 4, 2011 at 08:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Selphia View Post
    ...AF still needs Assault Crush? That new twin claw PA hits 6 targets and goes up to 350% :O
    There would be no need to nerf it if they didn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Positive View Post
    There would be no need to nerf it if they didn't.
    I think that's the other way round? They wouldn't break the workhorse of a class unless they've offloaded the work to something else.

For AFs, they lose AC but ever since the AC buff they've gotten Retsuzan, a transport PA, the new Twin Claw PA (Souga), the new Twin Dagger PA (Soujin) and a bunch of other Twin Claw PA buffs.

For WTs, they lose AC and Tornado Break but they have Vivi Dezza and they've had S Twin Claws all along, so their options are about the same as AF, except switching Retsuzan for Dezza. Relatively speaking, this is actually a buff to WT because with the nerf to Tornado Break, Vivi Dezza is going to be the highest DPS 6-target skill in the game if it wasn't already.

FFs will probably swap Tornado Break for Souga and use Skadd instead of AC for cleanup/bursting down large mobs or something idk. It's not like there's a lack of 2-target PAs.

For FIs and FMs, it depends on how Cyclone Dance works out. As a 1-part PA with 4 targets it's neither here nor there - less targets than TB, less overall damage than AC and double sabers are just so clumsy to JA. I'll be getting it for my GT soon and I'm pretty sure it'll work well enough for GT's melee needs, but for main melee classes I'm not too sure. Of course FI has other options but they're either on A weapons (Twin Claws, Spears) or nerfed (Twin Sabers). But FI still has Retsuzan and for FMs, Tornado Break nerf might not be so bad.

Either way, with all the strong 1-part PAs introduced and conventional 3-parters being nerfed, the game might become Phantasy Star 1-Part-PAverse after Nov 10. Work on your EVP builds and get an RCSM with Zodeel for epic lulz.
    Last edited by Selphea; Nov 4, 2011 at 10:18 PM.