Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 8910111213 LastLast

Wow... looks like I have a lot to read after comming back.
    Isoya Level: 172 VA: 30 RA: 22 HU: 6 FO: 1 Misc. weapons depending on current class type.
    Loli Level: 90 RA: 15 Laser cannon/Grenade/Axe
    Serenity Level: 78 FO: 13 Rod/Double sabers/Twin Daggers
    Life Level: 15 HU: 1 Knuckles/Twin Claws/Sword

Just feign ignorance with tldr

Name: Caelestia Herodias Aaeron Murrow
    Age: 27 (the being that inhabits her is 3,500 years old)
    Type: Force
    Height: 5'11"
    Weight: Good luck gettin' it from her.
    Family: The only survivng member of her family is Roddrick, her younger brother.

Caelestia or Cham has no known memory about her parents or their past as a family. This could be in part of the entity, Celestia inhabiting her body and dissolving what threads of memory she has left. Celestia chose Cham as the vessel to protect Gurhal from an impending apocolypse, which according to prophecy, is to destroy all inhabitants. To deter total extinction of all man and non-man kind, Cham must sacrifice herself to save the lives of billions. The only problem with this is she wants to reclaim her scattered and lost memories for her and Roddrick's sake. She believes that her parents are indeed alive, but because of Celestia taking over her mind and body, she has no choice, but to succumb to the powerful entity that dwells deep inside of her. She knows she must survive because of Roddrick, for if she were to perish, Roddrick would be alone, left to defend for himself.

Celestia equipped the already powerful Force with an arsenal of magic to assist her on her quest to save a dying universe. Will she be able to live long to continue her own pesonal quest to retrieve lost memories and find her parents?
    http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100608013730/snk/images/3/32/Athena-angel.gif

Cham is an acronym...Niiice
    Become the fence that protects Rachel. Always help her, treat her kindly, and approach her 'pretending to be a friend'. But, always remember. Never give her sympathy. Don't think of her as a friend. So that one day, you will be able to turn your back on her cries when told to do so. Detest her. Because she is the girl who killed my most precious friend. -Koon from ToG

Hey you!

Long time, no game!
    http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100608013730/snk/images/3/32/Athena-angel.gif

Duality/Fearful Light LeilaWhiteNight's Avatar

I will not let this thread die!!! >.<

Name: Eliora (Legal name: Ellius Herera)
    Other Names: Lucress Halveza (Original Name), Angel of Fiery Massacre, The Black Beast
    Type: Hunter
    Race: Beast (due to her ability to shapeshift)
    Description: Playful and seemingly optimistic (especially around Kaile), Eliora always lightens up the mood. She mainly acts as the front-liner in any formation. Initially she uses what appears to be high end twin sabers, but in truth these weapons are actually forgeries that are nowhere as effective as the authentic articles. The reason these fakes deal as much damage as the real ones is because they are imbued with Eliora’s power and because of her incredible physical strength. When Eliora discards these fakes, her true abilities shine as she is at her best in hand to hand combat (knuckles), to the point where no one can qualify to be her rival in that field. In addition, she can morph her right hand into a beastly claw, and when push comes to shove, she can perform a full body transformation with the possibility of going berserk. Despite being generally friendly and easy-going, she is actually emotionally scarred and extends kindness to others as a backward way of thinking that she may receive it back. She is extremely cautious and suspecting of Izumi (Himeya) because she greatly resembles someone who betrayed her in the past.
    Theme: Egao no Wake by Kaori Hikita

Eliora taking a closer look at the reader.

**This also has major details regarding one of Kaile and Himeya's past lives... And I admit, this makes as much sense as the backgrounds of my other chars @_@**
    Backstory:
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by LeilaWhiteNight; Dec 17, 2011 at 06:42 AM.
    "Such is the irony of this world... Humans invent god and worship these creations. Wouldn't it make much more sense for these gods to worship humans instead?" - Levian Meskile

That background story was awesome,but i cant help but relating it to blazblue, really cool story tho

I've been skimming this thread for awhile and wanted to post but I'm not good at Roleplaying.

Name: Noblewine.
    Type: Hunter
    Personality: Spontaneous, quiet. Calculative and studious.
    Bio: Noblewine joined the guardians at the age of 15. Undergoing training with Laia for a few years he become an accomplished guardian. He lives quietly at the Guardian Colon (prefers calling it the G-colony instead). He relocated his room to Neudaiz a year after he became a full fledge guardian. His years working as a Guardian has helped him learn to be more outgoing and taught him how to deal with alot of his problems.
    Last edited by Noblewine; Dec 16, 2011 at 12:53 AM.
    --------------------------------------------------
    Planning to replay PSP2 and prove to myself that the chaining mechanic do not slow down the pace of the combat. =/
    Planning to replay PSU (ep1 and 2) for story and gameplay, PSZ and PSP2 offline mode Only Also I'm keeping my FC for psz up though the Network Mode is closed.

Duality/Fearful Light LeilaWhiteNight's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by XTenguX View Post
    That background story was awesome,but i cant help but relating it to blazblue, really cool story tho
    Lol, thanks. I heard of blazblue, but I havent played it. I kinda know the part you're talking about
    Spoiler!

But, the Black Beast I was referring to was the black nanoblasts beasts have.
    "Such is the irony of this world... Humans invent god and worship these creations. Wouldn't it make much more sense for these gods to worship humans instead?" - Levian Meskile

I'm a little more proud of this character's back story than my main's.

Name: Emilia -Liquid-
    Species: Human
    Class: Vanguard
    Appearance: Looks exactly like Emilia but with dark skin, meaner look, a tattoo on her forehead and alternate colors (white)
    Background: Some Metal Gear and DBZ elements thrown in.
    Excels at: When in missions, she is balanced and favors dark weapons (unless against dark enemies). Story wise, she is slightly stronger than Emilia with the trade off of being slightly less intelligent and logical.

Description: While Emilia was at the planet Rygros with that research team (did I get that right? Haven't done story mode in a while) she unknowingly absorb its dark energy. When she was "killed" and revived, the black blood that came out of her wonds represent all the energy she absorbed and began to take form behind her back, creating a darker version of our heroine. She managed to fool some of the team that found her into taking her back to Gurhul. She is not necessarily evil, but she is more bitter and arrogant than her counterpart. She has also secretly caused trouble in the past (one of which results in those three thugs trying to kill the good Emilia when they really mixed her up with the other on that one cut-scene). The main reason why she is siding with Little Wing is because of the fact that if anything happens to her good-self, Liquid well cease to exist. But eventually gains a soft spot for her as well, like a little sister. In Infinity, she would have rivaled Nagisa in terms of skill, and they would fight each other occasionally.

Also in infinity, she would have killed Nagisa without a second thought on that one act where she went crazy (as much as I love her though. <3)
    Last edited by Neo Flint; Dec 16, 2011 at 02:35 PM.