Page 113 of 147 FirstFirst ... 1363103110111112113114115116123 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 1470

Limbo, I'd be glad to help you get Challenge Rank Points if you would like to help me run Cmode 2-3 for some easy Kanon Quolias. I'll be on later tonight.

Sure, no prob...I've posted on your profile page regarding this
    Almost 10 years later. Still forever sleep deprived.

Thought id give this a bump.

Some stuff I found mostly over thanksgiving break doing many many IM's offline.

Gilgamesh 16* 1h dagger 17% off anastasis
    Divine Uzime(sp?) 16* wand 35% off yaoraz
    Divine T...(not even gona attempt) 16* wand 20% off big tree
    Sunriser 16* tech mag 35% off giant crab
    EPD 48% In a group this morning with Wynn, Isen, and Silv. Just need now for a complete set.
    Susi
    Ship 2

Got another Divine Tsukuyomi.

Jus' gotta get and I'll have a full bag of skittles.

Last edited by Lipid_Lurvah; Dec 2, 2011 at 05:13 PM.
    http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100608013730/snk/images/3/32/Athena-angel.gif

I'm tempted to ask to do runs with you considering your luck!

For a small update, I recently found a 23% 15* crossbow from a Red Aura'd Nava Ludda during a GH run. Nothing I really wanted, though.

Quote Originally Posted by AdmiralPit View Post
    I'm tempted to ask to do runs with you considering your luck!

For a small update, I recently found a 23% 15* crossbow from a Red Aura'd Nava Ludda during a GH run. Nothing I really wanted, though.
    Trust me, it doesn't come without heartache. I'm 150 runs into this and I've only found ten of these things. The only reason why I spam the mission because as a FO, you can take out DV in less than a minute or so. Other than that, I wouldn't have cared to get them.

Take the Uzume for example. Yao is incredibly difficult to beat (at least to me), and so if I never get an Uzume, I would be completely fine with that. I would love to get them because of the set bonus you get with the Kamui-Senba, but that's not even important if you can't even get in a few worthless hits.
    http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100608013730/snk/images/3/32/Athena-angel.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Lipid_Lurvah View Post
    Trust me, it doesn't come without heartache. I'm 150 runs into this and I've only found ten of these things. The only reason why I spam the mission because as a FO, you can take out DV in less than a minute or so. Other than that, I wouldn't have cared to get them.

Take the Uzume for example. Yao is incredibly difficult to beat (at least to me), and so if I never get an Uzume, I would be completely fine with that. I would love to get them because of the set bonus you get with the Kamui-Senba, but that's not even important if you can't even get in a few worthless hits.
    Well I tried time after time, still stuck with my only one. You're luckier than me, since I'm stuck with only 1, that trashy Earth-elemental one. ;(

51% divine uzume
    50% diabolic crossbow 16*(725atk and lvl 3 incap with infinity extend)
    43% diabolic crossbow
    RA lvl 50 (reason I have been farming orga for crossbows)
    and cham getting a wand every 1/15 runs is actually very good, i have about 300 runs on that IM and I have 3 of those wands.
    Susi
    Ship 2

Quote Originally Posted by Digital Doom View Post
    51% divine uzume
    50% diabolic crossbow 16*(725atk and lvl 3 incap with infinity extend)
    43% diabolic crossbow
    RA lvl 50 (reason I have been farming orga for crossbows)
    and cham getting a wand every 1/15 runs is actually very good, i have about 300 runs on that IM and I have 3 of those wands.
    Maybe this is the Desire Sensor's way of apologizing for trolling me with HoP and armor instead of EPDs in GH.

My friends freaked out yesterday when I just discarded two HoPs. When you're rollin' out of the wood-work with those claws, which I'll never use, it really is pointless to load them in your inventory only to collect dust.

Quote Originally Posted by AdmiralPit View Post
    Well I tried time after time, still stuck with my only one. You're luckier than me, since I'm stuck with only 1, that trashy Earth-elemental one. ;(
    And as the Diga Queen, I do hereby sentence you to death by Snu Snu for that comment.