Page 50 of 81 FirstFirst ... 404748495051525360 ... LastLast

Thread: Translation WIP

That's cool. It would be nice if we saw fixes with the patch before new years, when everyone has a break.

...But I of all people know what it's like to have school intervene with personal business.
    "Nothing is true. Everything is permitted." ~Assassins

I don't have Finals until January (YAY JAPAN), but I have big reports to write, and a big art project due soon.

I'm pretty anxious for this patch too.. But I know alot of time and effort goes into these things. Even if the US/International release comes I'll probably want to play a patched JP version instead.. Mainly because I doubt Sega really cares about releasing DLC outside of Japan, just like with the previous release that had dummied out items and missions you'd have to import untranslated. That and I actually like the Japanese voices/voice overs. Heh.

Why Do I Still Post Here? BahnKnakyu's Avatar

DeviFoxx - could you please have Coldbird just post a quick status update in this thread? I know he's really busy, but I think just a quick 5-10 min drive by post with a small status update would help. I think it would definitely help the "IS IT FINISHED YET and WHERE IS HE?" questions that have been popping up.

I do wish him well - college finals really do suck to study up for.
    * 98% of people like to put character progress in their signatures. If you're one of the 2% who doesn't, put this in your signature.

Sorry for my absense. Devi dropped me a message on Skype earlier and here I am to tell you guys whats going on.

Sorry, life really is busy at the moment... don't worry however, I didn't forget about you guys.

A long story short, Devi assumed it would be finals, no that's not the case. A school project schedule keeps me busy lately... a lot...

To sum things up... my school and a bunch of other schools are collaborating on a selfmade RoboCup rescue robot project... my team's job is to code the robots "brain".

This includes stuff like environment analysis (camera, imaging filters, path calculation, etc...), periphery access (lowlevel hardware access), physical building of the robot (100% selfmade, not some nxt bullshit...), etc..

As this project is somewhat complicated, and as I said, a wide collaboration, it eats a lot of my time doing meetings, algorithm sketches & notes, programming, presentations to our superiors, etc.

So yeah... this will keep me quite busy until the 23rd... where we have our deadline for the first prototype... some last minute problems popped up too that I'm kinda busy fixing at the moment...

That is pretty much all that has been going on, and sadly this won't change until the 23rd.
    I'm kinda sad that I won't be able to get the promised prototype with anti-cheating, etc. out in time for christmas, something I really hoped I could do...

If you guys want it early though for some christmas gaming I could do so, but then the anti cheating mechs wont be bundled...

Either way. I promise you guys I haven't forgotten you all. The work ain't lost, not discontinued, just delayed because of a reallife project.

To sum things up... my school and a bunch of other schools are collaborating on a selfmade RoboCup rescue robot project... my team's job is to code the robots "brain".

This includes stuff like environment analysis (camera, imaging filters, path calculation, etc...), periphery access (lowlevel hardware access), physical building of the robot (100% selfmade, not some nxt bullshit...), etc..
    O_o Cool, really cool! Good luck to your team!

Either way. I promise you guys I haven't forgotten you all. The work ain't lost, not discontinued, just delayed because of a reallife project.
    Good to know, thanks for update!

That is pretty much all that has been going on, and sadly this won't change until the 23rd.
    I'm kinda sad that I won't be able to get the promised prototype with anti-cheating, etc. out in time for christmas, something I really hoped I could do...

If you guys want it early though for some christmas gaming I could do so, but then the anti cheating mechs wont be bundled...
    I, myself, would prefer to wait little longer for "full" prototype!
    PSPo: Ker M Beast Lv.81 FM Lv.10
    PSPo2: Helel M Beast Lv.114 HU Lv.22
    PSPo2i: Helel M Beast Lv.3 HU Lv.1

Whatever works for you guys... Im not getting Infinity anytime soon.... well hopefully till 2012

so take your time, no need to rush... especially when handling delicate projects like robotics
    PSP2 main character

Sesilou. Lv. 62 Vanguard. (Getting back on track )

The supposive Gaijin Hero EvilMag's Avatar

Prefer to not have the anti-cheating mechs.
    Quote Originally Posted by CelestialBlade View Post
    Bit off-topic, but I'm just sick and tired of "difficulty" meaning "stat boosts". It's lazy and boring.

Cheater detected!

P.S. Sorry... Couldn't resist
    PSPo: Ker M Beast Lv.81 FM Lv.10
    PSPo2: Helel M Beast Lv.114 HU Lv.22
    PSPo2i: Helel M Beast Lv.3 HU Lv.1

The supposive Gaijin Hero EvilMag's Avatar

Nah I'm not. Only thing that does worry me about the anti-hack is if it detects the wrong things and says they're hacks.

I would love to see this patch done but if the anti-cheating mechs are gonna take a while to develop It would be best to not include it in the prototype.

Coldbird, it is your choice if you'd like to release it or not.
    Quote Originally Posted by CelestialBlade View Post
    Bit off-topic, but I'm just sick and tired of "difficulty" meaning "stat boosts". It's lazy and boring.