Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Noblewine View Post
    It would be a miracle if we got Infinity at all at this point. The way Phantasy Star Portable 2 and Phantasy Star Zero were managed makes me wonder if Sega is even trying. I love their games but I hate to see a good game get no publicity or moderation.
    yeas it pisses me off they do TONS of advertising for stuff like rise of nightmares and the newest sonic abomination or worse yet a marvel movie game
    yet nothing for Phantasy star im not really a fan of VC but they good games and i dont see anything on them either
    if sega has poor sales they have nobody to blame but themselves
    Quote Originally Posted by Broken_L_button View Post
    Erk...FO's. Stealing my kills with their fancy fairy sparkles. Be men and use your fists!
    Quote Originally Posted by Elly_Belly574 View Post
    i have a PSP but its being a douche
    Quote Originally Posted by Majarra View Post
    SEGA is run by monkeys.

Moved back to Utah. Goodbye, Japan... ; ;

Quote Originally Posted by Code-red View Post
    lack of intrest mostly since more people in American care more about call of duty, and other fps along with sports games. there is a really small group of people compared to those game fans that play rpgs and anime inspired games. if it is not going to make a profit for the company then they are not going to localize for other countries.

Along with the fact the psp isn't as popular as before when it first came out in the US.
    these days i rarely see anyone else with a psp other then my friends that still own this game system.
    Exactly the point. Here in Japan, on the trains, I always see people playing PSP and hardly 3/DS. And they are always playing RPGs, strategies or music games. Maybe I've seen only one person play a sports game and no one playing shooters. Sadly, though, I've only ever seen one person play PS:Po1 once and that was back when PSZero just came out here. Only saw one person playing PSZero, as well. Never ever seen anyone playing Phantasy Star since then... I'm the only one I know here who plays Infinity, let alone Phantasy Star. (I even sold my 3DS just to get my first PSP and Infinity just after beating Zelda 3D. Sold it just before finding out about the 3DS price drop, too, woohoo! XD) Anyway, from how I see things, Phantasy Star isn't THAT big of a deal even here in Japan. And given that, as Code-Red says, RPGs aren't as popular in the U.S., it's a very dim speck of light...
    Aki on GC PSO, PS2 PSU: AotI, and PSP2i.

地獄へ行くの? お前が先だ!
    DC PSO veteran/The Original Duman

Quote Originally Posted by Aki_Yoruno View Post
    Anyway, from how I see things, Phantasy Star isn't THAT big of a deal even here in Japan. And given that, as Code-Red says, RPGs aren't as popular in the U.S., it's a very dim speck of light...
    Remember, Infinity is almost a year old and the handheld game player-base turns over fairly quickly. Had you been playing closer to release, you may have noticed more people.

Moved back to Utah. Goodbye, Japan... ; ;

Actually, Mike, I've never noticed anybody playing when seeing actual people use their PSPs. I didn't mean online, and this is including back when it was newly released. Although pocket wifi is now available. But yeah, I do see plenty of people when I play online. I just tend to play offline more. Who knows, maybe a lot of the people I see actually own the game and just prefer to play others while they're out and about.

A bit off subject, but I wonder what the average age group of online players is for Infinity, foreign and Japanese. Some JP players I joined today were going on about their high school. Just never occured to me until now. What the average or major age group is, that is.
    Last edited by Aki_Yoruno; Dec 28, 2011 at 10:05 AM.
    Aki on GC PSO, PS2 PSU: AotI, and PSP2i.

地獄へ行くの? お前が先だ!
    DC PSO veteran/The Original Duman

Actually, Mike, I've never noticed anybody playing when seeing actual people use their PSPs.
    You'd be lucky to find someone who isn't playing Monster Hunter. I've only seen one person actually playing PSP2(/i) but when the game was newer I could manage a few friend search hits in a single day.

A bit off subject, but I wonder what the average age group of online players is for Infinity, foreign and Japanese. Some JP players I joined today were going on about their high school. Just never occured to me until now. What the average or major age group is, that is.
    For Japanese players, high school or junior high seems like the average. Hang around in a popular lobby long enough and you find people chatting about homework or parents. There was a good range of ages at the Little Wing GP and Infinity GP though, from elementary school kids to middle age people.

Is there any english patch for this one? aside from the translation guide? I heard someone is making a patch. He even translated the character creation part.
    "

"Phantasy Star Portable 2 Infinity Weapon Guide and Drop location at www.gm-leonsky.blogspot.com "
    Feel free to email me at [email protected] if you want to add drop location or weapon screen shots. Just follow the format in the guide.

Quote Originally Posted by Leon-Sky View Post
    Is there any english patch for this one? aside from the translation guide? I heard someone is making a patch. He even translated the character creation part.
    Coldbird is still working on it, as far as I know it got stalled up, but it's still coming. It's a major reason I decided to finally import PSP2i.

As far as Americans playing PSP2i, all of the people I know that own it in my area are my college peers (Granted, half the people I know in america that own this are people I got into phantasy star)

I r i s - 13X -VaDewearl (3X)

Quote Originally Posted by OPstarfall View Post
    you should check this out
    www.facebook.com/OPstarfall
    I posted on your wall. Please give it a read.

Quote Originally Posted by Nidramag View Post
    Coldbird is still working on it, as far as I know it got stalled up, but it's still coming. It's a major reason I decided to finally import PSP2i.

As far as Americans playing PSP2i, all of the people I know that own it in my area are my college peers (Granted, half the people I know in america that own this are people I got into phantasy star)
    Wow thank goodness I hope he can finish it and that will be great! Coldbird is the name,I need to thank that guy
    "

"Phantasy Star Portable 2 Infinity Weapon Guide and Drop location at www.gm-leonsky.blogspot.com "
    Feel free to email me at [email protected] if you want to add drop location or weapon screen shots. Just follow the format in the guide.