Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

No....you dont. Attributes only increased damage in PSO.

For the longest in PSO, i never even really realized they existed. It wasn't until i got older that i realized they did more damage against the correct enemies.

However in PSU, elements will make or break your weapon choice completely.

Wielder of the Neiclaws Ce'Nedra's Avatar

I never bothered with elements at all in PSU and i never had issues. All my weapons were fire and ground element (fire because of set %, ground because orange fit my newman).

Then again i'm a casual player so i never went as far as buying whole new pallete of weapons if a new event came out so i can run a quest 5 mins faster or something.

Celestial Manager~
    Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    Welcome to PSO2, a game which tells you to fuck off on regular basis. Have fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupikachu View Post
    He just copypasted the log, which is mostly SOHO talking, and then for the remaining pages he just went to psow and copied the ep4 thread salt.

Well after playing PSP2i for a few days now, I'm sick of everything. I actually went back to playing PSO, the weapons are just so damn cool to use!

Man I haven't played this game in YEARS!!!

I like alot of PSO's weapons as well, specially fan of Double Sabers, I remember I spend a month or more to hunt a Double Saber from Hard mode Barba Ray (1/22 drop). Good old times.

As long they put these back in and daggers like in PSO no complains from me =D

Celestial Manager~
    He just copypasted the log, which is mostly SOHO talking, and then for the remaining pages he just went to psow and copied the ep4 thread salt.

@Ce'Nedra: I <3 you for supporting the Double Sabers ^_^

Norco   Prins Erik    RA-421

Hehe yeah i always loved them, ever since playing Final Fantasy 9 kinda (I see the weapons Zidane can use as Double Sabers among his Daggers).

Wonder what cool one's they will come up with in PSO2 and what kind of PA we get for them. I kinda hope Partisan of Lightning will make a comeback =3

Celestial Manager~

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ce'Nedra View Post
    Hehe yeah i always loved them, ever since playing Final Fantasy 9 kinda (I see the weapons Zidane can use as Double Sabers among his Daggers).

Wonder what cool one's they will come up with in PSO2 and what kind of PA we get for them. I kinda hope Partisan of Lightning will make a comeback =3
    Yeah FF9 made double sabers cool for me...

But PSU made me hate double sabers... more than just being overrated and tornado dance spam being annoying, I just hated using them in PSU...

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

Quote Originally Posted by Rock Eastwood View Post
    Yeah FF9 made double sabers cool for me...

But PSU made me hate double sabers... more than just being overrated and tornado dance spam being annoying, I just hated using them in PSU...
    Yeah, FF9 was awesome for that, specially loving Exploda and Angel Bless.

Hmm I didn't see to many TD spammage myself, only played Aoti about a year online myself but it wasn't that bad for me. Personnaly I always switched between Spiral Dance and Gravity Dance, Absolute took way to long to level. I still love double sabers more then any other weapon. I always try to get 1 on my characters always on PSU and on PSO as well.

I like to see duel wielding weapons and axes in pso2.
    --------------------------------------------------
    Planning to replay PSP2 and prove to myself that the chaining mechanic do not slow down the pace of the combat. =/
    Planning to replay PSU (ep1 and 2) for story and gameplay, PSZ and PSP2 offline mode Only Also I'm keeping my FC for psz up though the Network Mode is closed.

I would just like to see weapons that have their own advantages like in PSO, other than that I could care less WHAT weapons are in.

But if I had to pick one, Frying Pan!!! Man that was the coolest thing I found back in PSO V.1, I join rooms to help people level and I pop that pan out and start whaling on baddies, funniest thing ever and it never got old. I think it was funny because I found it with my RAcaseal and she had that black maid-ish outfit and it looked right hahahaha.