Page 16 of 29 FirstFirst ... 61314151617181926 ... LastLast

If they separate servers I'm going jp servers for sure. We all know how PSu went down.

Quote Originally Posted by BioWarrior View Post
    If they separate servers I'm going jp servers for sure. We all know how PSu went down.
    except psu wasnt very good , and pso2 is lol

edit*let me rephrase that... the online wasnt good... PSU could have been good, so much bad decision making in that games development
    Last edited by Poubelle; Jan 28, 2012 at 04:11 PM.

No need to go that far, let's think of PSOBB (US servers) VS PSOBB (JP servers).
    Similar situation, PSOBB was also good, PSU wasn't to blame there (PSUJP is still going strong).

Back on topic: I'm extremely happy with PSO2, way more than I expected, way way more!

Why Do I Still Post Here? BahnKnakyu's Avatar

The Auto Word Select function gives me the impression the servers will be worldwide. I hope this is the case so we get content the same time the JP does.

Edit: http://www.g-heaven.net/topics/2012/01/120127a.html What does this article say?

Do they have plans to start the closed beta by summer or in summer. 5-6 months between the alpha and beta seems like an awfully long time, and from my experience with MMO betas, from alpha to beta they tend to make it an ongoing thing so they can do continuous testing of content and game. Feels kinda weird to have this 4-5 day thing, then a giant gap where nothing happens?
    Last edited by BahnKnakyu; Jan 28, 2012 at 04:31 PM.
    * 98% of people like to put character progress in their signatures. If you're one of the 2% who doesn't, put this in your signature.

Quote Originally Posted by BahnKnakyu View Post
    Edit: http://www.g-heaven.net/topics/2012/01/120127a.html What does this article say?

Do they have plans to start the closed beta by summer or in summer.
    The part you're referring to just mentions "Before it gets warm", so it could easily be the case that they want to have it done before spring gets under way as well.

is this just a PSO2* general thread?

this is kind of random, but does anyone know if this game will have snowy/icy areas ;o I hope so. the jungle is nostalgic but i hope theres tons of areas with stranger landscapes (not that snowy area is unique at all,I just happen to always love snow/ice areas in video games)

I wonder what interesting areas we'll get to explore.

Quote Originally Posted by Poubelle View Post
    this is kind of random, but does anyone know if this game will have snowy/icy areas ;o I hope so.
    Just for the record, set your graphic settings to high, go to the first forest area, actually take the time to look at the background far away instead of rushing to level 20. Then come back and tell me what you saw.
    I don't get people. Never have. Never will.
    PSO2: Account Name: VentAileron, Character: ラフィーナ (Raffina)

Quote Originally Posted by Vent View Post
    Just for the record, set your graphic settings to high, go to the first forest area, actually take the time to look at the background far away instead of rushing to level 20. Then come back and tell me what you saw.
    I saw jaw dropping inducing scenery that made me literally drool.

Quote Originally Posted by Vent View Post
    I would if I could log in D:!! but yeah I saw it earlier, the big white mountain~ oh yeah hope we get to go there and other snowy places too

Quote Originally Posted by Serephim View Post
    Once you build that charge meter up, you basically become a monster in battle.
    More like a demon in battle! I was having so much fun with my HUnewearl's wired lances and custom PA combo that I was giddy with psychotic joy as I helped the party beat down those darker shield giants in the forest. XD;

Quote Originally Posted by redroses View Post
    Ah, I had so much fun playing today.

I ended up playing my FOcaseal way more than my RAnewearl. Had so much fon with her, and eventhough she is a Cast, techs did decent damage. I am so happy about this! And figuring out how to use technics right is so much fun (for example, figuring out that jumping and then casting Razonde is way more effective then just casting it on the ground), and many other little things like that.

I can't wait to play again. This game is awesome!
    I had fun too, thanks again for joining! I was the HUnewearl called Kurama. Before, I had only soloed as I wanted to try and get a handle on how the game played. It was great fun, but playing in a party that works together was completely awesome.

The next test session feels so far away...
    Last edited by Joe Friday; Jan 28, 2012 at 05:27 PM.