Page 22 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1219202122232425 ... LastLast

Yeah, you can't say damn or sh*t but you can F bomb all day lol

Quote Originally Posted by Kent View Post
    The recent discussion of Force skill trees has me wondering, has anyone put in an English translation of the three class' skill trees yet? It'd be really interesting to see what they are and an explanation of what some of them actually do - and how much flex room there is for creating actual builds (rather than cookie-cutter builds being the norm).
    Stickied thread...

Could've changed from the last Alpha, but it's unlikely.

Quote Originally Posted by Colaya View Post
    • Hunter:
      -Skill tree:
      Spoiler!
    • Ranger:
      -Skill tree:
      Spoiler!
    • Force:
      -Skill tree:
      Spoiler!

The ranger tree is different. I don't have it in front of me so I can't say anything but there are a few skills in the second alpha that weren't present in the first one.

The PP skills for Force seem different as well.

Only difference on force is mind up being gone and they added just attack tech damage up and 2 tech charge up (which is the same power as each individual element boost and comes first in the tree). Oh and pp regenerate is now tech charge pp regenerate.

That Hunter tree seems to be a modified version of the one that was posted on Famitsu(?). There's no longer a skill called "Response Up", but there are a couple skills that just give a flat bonus to attack power and another that makes Just Attacks do more damage.
    PSZ Friend Codes
    US: 4855 6582 7740
    JP: 4428 5420 9674

Check out my trade thread!

Ranger Skill Tree (Rough Draft)

• 技量アップ1 : Ability Up: increases ability stat.
    • ウィークヒットアドバンス1 Weak Hit Advance: Damage to the weak point area on enemies increases.
    • ウィークバレット Weak Bullet, exclusively for Assault rifles, charges a weakening bullet.
    • 技量アップ2: Ability Up 2: increases ability stat.
    • 射撃防御アップ1 Range Defense Up
    • ウィークヒットアドバンス2: Weak Hit Advance 2: Damage given to weakpoints increase a lot.
    • ツールマスタリー Tool Mastery: Tool type skills increases
    • ポイズントラップ Poison Trap: Set a Poison trap
    • アッパートラップ: Upper Trap: Set a trap to launch enemies in the air.
    • スタングレネード: Stun Grenade: Throw a grenade that stuns the enemy.
    • アッパーTカスタム Upper T Custom: Increase the power of Upper Traps
    • ポイズンTカスタム: Poison T Custom: Increases the chance of poison in poison traps.
    • 射撃アップ Range Up: Range stat power goes up.
    • 射撃アップ2: Range Up 2
    • スタンディングスナイプ1: Standing Snipe: Firing damage increases when you stand still.
    • バインドバレット: Bind Bullet: Loads a Binding bullet
    • ダイブロール: Dive Roll, Dive a short distance.
    • ダイブロールアドバンス: Dive Roll Advance: Extended Invincibility time through dive rolling.
    • ジャストリバーサル:Just Reversal (When you are blown away (from an attack) and fall down, you can get up quickly by jumping?*)

If there is any mistakes let me know, especially Just Reversal.
    Last edited by WBMike; Jan 31, 2012 at 01:59 AM. Reason: remove colortag

Just wondering, but has anyone done any stat comparisons between the classes yet? I was just thinking about how Hunters can't use techs (at least in this test), and since there's no evasion or accuracy stats, what motivation is there to make a non-cast hunter? Or on the other hand, why would you ever make a FOcast? Besides aesthetic reasons, of course. Then it struck me that race/gender choices could possibly be totally aesthetic in this game. If no one says anything here I'm gonna try to do some research on that tomorrow. I'll probably just make a FOnewearl and FOcast and try comparing their level 1 stats (not enough time for me to grind them both up to 20, plus there's other stuff I wanna try out tomorrow).
    PSZ Friend Codes

The F bomb is culturally cool in Japan

seriously

OT: @WBMike: Great job.

Quote Originally Posted by Eclipse5632 View Post
    Just wondering, but has anyone done any stat comparisons between the classes yet? I was just thinking about how Hunters can't use techs (at least in this test), and since there's no evasion or accuracy stats, what motivation is there to make a non-cast hunter? Or on the other hand, why would you ever make a FOcast? Besides aesthetic reasons, of course. Then it struck me that race/gender choices could possibly be totally aesthetic in this game. If no one says anything here I'm gonna try to do some research on that tomorrow. I'll probably just make a FOnewearl and FOcast and try comparing their level 1 stats (not enough time for me to grind them both up to 20, plus there's other stuff I wanna try out tomorrow).
    There will be sub-classes in a future build.
    I stream PSO2! Please check out my channel when you have time~

twitch.tv/gmcustom

Quote Originally Posted by Dinosaur View Post
    There will be sub-classes in a future build.
    This has been officially confirmed? I don't actually recall reading about that. Do you remember where that was said?
    PSZ Friend Codes