Page 251 of 337 FirstFirst ... 151201241248249250251252253254261301 ... LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,510 of 3368

Quote Originally Posted by Leon-Sky View Post
    Thank you Ami Now I understand the use of the Charge shot menu's, going back to the second screen that you explained in changing the effect. We have two, The first menu is for what purpose? and what is the proper translation of that? same goes to the second.

one thing clear is I can't increase the effect (incapacitate lvl 1 for example) or change it to another effect, but there are weapons if unsealed, it will grant you a effect boost like lvl 1 to 5.

I'm learning
    This Guide should help you out figure out the many unsealable weapons in Infinity.
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/show...sealed+Weapons
    Phantasy Star Portable 2 Data:
    Sieghart Beast M Lv140

Thank you Ami Now I understand the use of the Charge shot menu's, going back to the second screen that you explained in changing the effect. We have two, The first menu is for what purpose? and what is the proper translation of that? same goes to the second.

one thing clear is I can't increase the effect (incapacitate lvl 1 for example) or change it to another effect, but there are weapons if unsealed, it will grant you a effect boost like lvl 1 to 5.

I'm learning
    I meant change the level of effect. Some weapons won't let you change the effect period, but most do.

On top of my head, the first menu is whether you want to change the special effect, or keep what you have now.
    If you choose 'change', in the second menu you can choose which new effect you want to apply, or keep your current effect (bottom option).

You can probably find in some guide like Devi's which kanji corresponds to which effect.
    The one in your picture is Confuse.
    ”うーぅす, おはよー!
    あたしはミカ!
    今日も一日がんばっていこーね!"

My brother is having a strange issue with the visionphone... he's going to put in passwords and it's giving him some message, won't let him do it.

He is in story mode. He's also playing on an ISO (not that that should affect anything?)

Edit: Nevermind he's a dumbass. his inventory is full and he didnt put anything away though I told him to. It works. Fuck.

I r i s - 13X -VaDewearl (3X)

scary place on earth called gamefaqs.com,name is CieraBakufu there.

was thinking about rebirthing my main character that is a human hu when i get to lvl.110 or 120,but changing her to ra before rebirth & rebirth as ra,any recommendation's on what i should raise when i rebirth other than hp?

What the hell is the deal with the Hagar Y ( ハガルY ) R-Mags? Google translate is being perverted again, and is no help.

+120 Sperm offense and defense law life times without firing without compensation category
    Endurance +17
    Sounds like Blue - B's and no cab fare home to me, but whatever, I assume it's supposed to just be an ornamental stat-boost upgrade kinda similar to the mags of PSO. But what's the point when I can just equip an Opa-Opa which is great at building chains that do far more damage.

Feed men, and then ask of them virtue!

^It does a stat boost to all stats excluding HP and PP
    Any right-hand weapon stat boost is also included
    Become the fence that protects Rachel. Always help her, treat her kindly, and approach her 'pretending to be a friend'. But, always remember. Never give her sympathy. Don't think of her as a friend. So that one day, you will be able to turn your back on her cries when told to do so. Detest her. Because she is the girl who killed my most precious friend. -Koon from ToG

Quote Originally Posted by Ame View Post
    was thinking about rebirthing my main character that is a human hu when i get to lvl.110 or 120,but changing her to ra before rebirth & rebirth as ra,any recommendation's on what i should raise when i rebirth other than hp?
    It doesn't really matter what type you rebirth with but if you plan on going ranger post rebirth, I'd level up accuracty. You'll do more damage as a ranger and be able to hit high level things at a lower level than you could before.

sorry to bump but i was just wondering is Gurhal Heroes part of that official .DAT SEGA put out on their official site?

So... how do you get Flowen as a partner?

I r i s - 13X -VaDewearl (3X)