Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

if your a humar equip 4 god arms,no mag, S-ranks mech with exp steal ability (kings i think?) do west tower first room there are 3 reco boxes that do not spit out the stupid machines use the special. you hit for 0-1 steal about 45 exp per hit

The man with 1337 in his serial number.

This is my opinion, i find it useful to level up. And I do it when Im watching movies, not just by myself sitting in a dark room. If im going to be just watching a movie, i might as well gain some EXP.

This like all is just something by preference. I do not feel anyone who does these tricks harm anyone else at all. They bought their game, they are not harming anyone else's game in the least by doing this trick alone. So why not just let players do what they wish to do if their not ruining your fun? Theymight love to be level 200, to them that might be fun, just because someone's idea of fun isnt the same as yours shouldnt mean they should ever be put down because of it, its disrespect to your fellow players.

Also, this is a good way for people who lose everything, including their character data, to maybe get back up to where they were before. It wasnt too hard to hit level 100 naturally in version 1, but we didnt have this bug <the 2 save deal> that many times killed our data as much as it does now. A game element bug took their data away, they use a game element bug to bring it right back.

As i have yet to hear anyone say they seen someone come in and say "hey, do you mind if i do box's or canabin's? I wanna level really fast, i'll be on a different map, just pass me on by" it brings me to the thought of it just being harmless.

Can someone please tell me how to do this 'trick'? If you want just PM me or post here. Thanx

Wielder of Divine Might

On 2003-06-28 11:01, ginko990 wrote:
    This is my opinion, i find it useful to level up. And I do it when Im watching movies, not just by myself sitting in a dark room. If im going to be just watching a movie, i might as well gain some EXP.
    I love it, I do the same thing. I worked out the math, and my level 148 HUmar could level up twice during the extended edition of LOTR.

I just did something crazy today as well. I had a friend over, and we did ult mines multi. You know that when you take a pipe you pop up in the exact same spot? Well, BOTH of us did the canabin trick while watching LOTR. It takes more hits to kill them in multi mode, but two HUmars with mind mags (and me using the rafoie merge) could rip through the rings faster than we could do it by ourselves. Of course, one guy gets less EXP per ring, but it was a blast. I gained a level, and he gained 2.

On 2003-06-28 12:29, Atley wrote:
    Can someone please tell me how to do this 'trick'? If you want just PM me or post here. Thanx

Hint Fire hurts the weak canabine ring thing while the commander doesn't get hurt.

PSO Ass.....-assin

This like all is just something by preference. I do not feel anyone who does these tricks harm anyone else at all. They bought their game, they are not harming anyone else's game in the least by doing this trick alone. So why not just let players do what they wish to do if their not ruining your fun? Theymight love to be level 200, to them that might be fun, just because someone's idea of fun isnt the same as yours shouldnt mean they should ever be put down because of it, its disrespect to your fellow players.
    Yeah, it's up to preference of course, but I think it's sad. And it's a large reason I give no respect to about 98% of the LV200 people since nearly all of them used some sort of stupid trick to get there.

Wielder of Divine Might

On 2003-06-28 15:18, Sham wrote:

Yeah, it's up to preference of course, but I think it's sad. And it's a large reason I give no respect to about 98% of the LV200 people since nearly all of them used some sort of stupid trick to get there.
    And what makes you jump to that conclusion? Even though that would be a good guess, you really have no facts to back that up. Besides, no one can really know the percent of level 200 people anyway.

Anyway, I don't mind using the ring trick to level up faster, but it's really just a part of how I play. I have this setup where I do the trick while I'm watching a movie till the movie's over. Then I finish the mines and do a ruins run. I like PSO a lot, and I play it for long amounts of time. It doesn't ruin anything for me.

Jonny 5 is alive !

This trick is useful for gaining a ton of exp very quickly. I can see how it may upset some players, but to each their own.

Wielder of Divine Might

You know, I just thought of somthing. Do you know how long it takes to hit 200? Even if you were able to use the Canabin trick the whole way through it would still take 100s of hours.

PSO is quite a game isn't it?