Page 256 of 337 FirstFirst ... 156206246253254255256257258259266306 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,560 of 3368

Quote Originally Posted by zoulen View Post
    I'm going to feel like a complete noob asking this, and maybe I'm in the wrong place so if I am I'm really sorry but...

I really want to play Infinity and I have absolutely no idea how. I live in the US, and I have a PSPgo so is there even a way I could play? I don't plan on playing the game online at all and I have no idea how to get CFW or any of that stuff.

If anyone could help me out here, or Private message me, or anything I would greatly appreciate it.
    Thank you.
    Without breaking any legal tracts set in place, you could simply register a JP PSN account and buy the game from the Playstation Store.

It does, however, disable games and addons you downloaded from your normal account, hut you can always reactivate the games and such by logging into your other account and activating it through PSN.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

Quote Originally Posted by blace View Post
    Without breaking any legal tracts set in place, you could simply register a JP PSN account and buy the game from the Playstation Store.

It does, however, disable games and addons you downloaded from your normal account, hut you can always reactivate the games and such by logging into your other account and activating it through PSN.
    Bleh, I feel like I should just wait and get my hopes up for a future US release, or wait till more information is out about "Phantasy Star Victory".
    There is nothing, it is empty...

A regular Sinow Phial vPharaohv's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Miki~ View Post
    I keep getting this weird message pop up when i'm in multi mode, it's black with goldbrown lining. It says something about UMD but i'm not sure. i'll try to get a screens hot of it. anyone know whats going on? its happend twice and after that when i quit or end the mission a grey screen pops up asking me a yes or no question.
    I keep getting it too. I don't know what it is either but I would like to know.

i have one. i need to know the mission to spam for Lambda Excalibur and World Destruction. those are the only Twin Sabres i really desire right now.
    Last edited by TrueLugia121; Feb 19, 2012 at 10:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by vPharaohv View Post
    I keep getting it too. I don't know what it is either but I would like to know.
    Maybe it's a UMD read error or an install data error. Can't say without a picture.

Destructive by nature. Link1275's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Miki~ View Post
    I keep getting this weird message pop up when i'm in multi mode, it's black with goldbrown lining. It says something about UMD but i'm not sure. i'll try to get a screens hot of it. anyone know whats going on? its happend twice and after that when i quit or end the mission a grey screen pops up asking me a yes or no question.
    Are you sure you're in multi-mode? I remember that when I was playing the demo in story mode with the friend search feature on and I put my PSP into sleep mode a message like what you're describing would pop up.

A regular Sinow Phial vPharaohv's Avatar

Yeah sorry I've been getting it in story mode.

Wielder of the Neiclaws Ce'Nedra's Avatar

My psp won't connect to my rotuer so i can't get online...No idea how to fix it. Also i don't know what GH is at all, i assume its a mission? I play a lv156 VA F newman and i got a hard time facing lv200 monsters already....haven't rebirthed at all because i'm not lv200 yet.

I don't know how you all can find so many rares...i barely get any rare at all, in fact the Fenrir is my first rare after going Infinity, aside a lame 2% light Acient Quartz and a 13* Armor.

That said, i want a Twin Cannon badly but i doubt i can handle that Infinity Mission that drops it on Infinity Rank...Lv210 mobs iirc.

Destructive by nature. Link1275's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by vPharaohv View Post
    Yeah sorry I've been getting it in story mode.
    It's probably just telling you it didn't find any friends while in sleep mode or that it has turned off the friend find feature.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ce'Nedra View Post
    My psp won't connect to my router so i can't get online...No idea how to fix it. Also i don't know what GH is at all, i assume its a mission? I play a lv156 VA F newman and i got a hard time facing lv200 monsters already....haven't rebirthed at all because i'm not lv200 yet.

I don't know how you all can find so many rares...i barely get any rare at all, in fact the Fenrir is my first rare after going Infinity, aside a lame 2% light Ancient Quartz and a 13* Armor.

That said, i want a Twin Cannon badly but i doubt i can handle that Infinity Mission that drops it on Infinity Rank...Lv210 mobs iirc.
    For the router problem, unless your PSP used to be able to connect to your router it's your router's security buy a wi-fi dongle that allows your PSP to connect to it. As for how to do infinity rank missions, simple get to 200 by doing IMs then rebirth rinse and repeat until you've re-birthed at level 200 6 times. Also another reason you can't do the infinity ranked missions is that you gear isn't good enough(I'd recommend lots of evasion on a Newman Vanguard) good S-rank equpis that have been extended and type level 50 for max stats means that you can do infinity missions.

Quote Originally Posted by Ce'Nedra View Post
    My psp won't connect to my rotuer so i can't get online...No idea how to fix it.
    As the guy above me mentioned, it's probably the security settings. Access the router and temporarily disable security and try to connect. If it goes through, then you know what your problem is. Reset your security and configure your PSP (or redo your security to a protocol that's compatible with the PSP)

Also i don't know what GH is at all, i assume its a mission?
    Yeah, it's a download content mission. You should be able to get it once you get your PSP online (or you can download it from the website). At the mission counter, it's the fourth option down, Clad 6, then the first DL mission on the list. There should be only two ranks, A and Infinity.

I play a lv156 VA F newman and i got a hard time facing lv200 monsters already....haven't rebirthed at all because i'm not lv200 yet.
    I wouldn't worry too much about it. GH and Magashi Plan will help you level up, and elsewise the Infinity missions/rank isn't really too hard aside from a few annoying enemy spawns. I was running them with my RAcaseal pretty much as soon as they became available (lvl 150). I've only rebirthed once so far, and I'm already handling lvl 210 mobs easily at lvl 158 (RA 35).

I guess what I'm saying is that you don't need to be maxed out or super-high level to hunt for rares in Infinity missions. This is especially true if you run them online where you can get some help from higher level/rebirthed players. If you're offline like I was, you might want to bring story characters with you instead of alts. Their being scaled to your level will help them hit enemies easier and build chains for you. If your alts are lower level, they'll just swing zeroes and will be of almost no use aside from a tissue paper distraction. Just jump on in and run them, and get a get a feel for what you can handle and when.
    Last edited by Sinue_v2; Feb 21, 2012 at 07:39 PM.

Feed men, and then ask of them virtue!