Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Swish, well I spent yesterday hunting for the items needed to make another Mana. Bought them all last time, you wouldn't have expected a stack of Hustle Berries, Mad Truffles and Omega Acid to cost over 50 million. I guess there's quite a high demand amongst the forces on JP PSU. But thanks for the info, i'm look forward to getting the Chaos Sorcerer Rod ^_^

Tifa
    Desktop - Intel i7 6700K 4.0 Ghz, Nvidia 1080 GTX Founders Edition, 16GB 3000 Mhz DDR4 RAM, Samsung 49" CHG 90 UltraWide HDR QLED Gaming Monitor

Laptop - Intel i7 2.8 Ghz (IvyBridge), ATI 7970 2 GB, 16 GB (1866 Mhz) DDR RAM, 17" Display

Quote Originally Posted by AOI_Tifa_Lockhart View Post
    True it should've probably gone in the accomplishments thread and yes it is show boating to a certain extent but still I wouldn't consider it being elitist in this instance. 10/10 is a nice achievment and if it's his first then I can see why he'd post it.

Tifa
    yes it my 1st Caduceus and it went 10/10
    when i was Grinding it i was got to 9/10 and my heart went so i press Grind
    again ran i way from the tv and jumped up and down no no plz i looked back at the tv
    and 10/10 i now i all so make a Okikudohg 10/10 so i may sell my Pushan 10/10 as the Okikudohg 10/10
    it better all so broken a Motav Prophecy
    Last edited by Psu5675; Mar 18, 2012 at 06:33 PM.
    Akaimizu USER
    Still, the thing about the portable PS games, is that they will likely be able to live on forever not being tied to a server

people that post about JP update3 are evil go no a JP FORUM and post it english only PSU like XBOX360 here only PLZ

what is now the best rod in the game?
    I remember long ago it used to be Rustas.
    but since I keep seeing a lot of updates of the new Rods keep coming. now i dont know which one is better now. these days.

I think eternal psycho drive, it looks like psycho wand but has animations and large sparkles

Phantasy Dad Online II Dragwind's Avatar

The topic title was changed to make the posts and the thread itself more relevant instead of moving a bunch of posts over to another thread. Some posts were also removed that no longer contributed to the flow of the discussion, so please, do not fret if your post was removed!
    PSO, PSU, PS:Po, PSZ | PSO2: Jergraw (All classes 90) Lunaeris Demoria (Fo/Te 90) Onlak (Hr 90)
    -**Tech crafting max- message me for crafts**-

Forum Rules - Read it!

Eternal Psychodrive pretty much smashes any of the boosted rods out there, but mind you.....its gotten to the point that if you play MF, either you will put a DAMAGE Boosted or PROC boosted weapon in the pallete these days...
    PSO-2 Info: Ship: 2; ID: セツナヤキ; MCN: ケイリン
    "If you want a bridge between past, present, and future, search for the void and awaken it!"

Eternal Psycho Drive > Archservant > Rutsularod > Shadow Taker > Etc...

i think, i'm finally getting a 10/10 Rutsu on JP later tonight