Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast

My first Renza's

43%
    40%
    PSO-2 Info: Ship: 2; ID: セツナヤキ; MCN: ケイリン
    "If you want a bridge between past, present, and future, search for the void and awaken it!"

Started gathering stuff for Amorosso Top. got the Lumia Portrait and Berry pie yesterday.

How on earth do I get Rensa though?
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic69435_11.gif
    (Location: Ship 2)
    busy getting my life sorted out.

Keilyn! give EPD's to your bestest buddy delta! lol

Congrats man! I didnt know!
    Delta Violet+ / デルタ. / io / ヘカテ. / JIMMY

My Youtube.

Took half a day and a lil GC to get it how i wanted but finally got an Eternal Heat

Very nice i've got the stones and the blades I thought i'd got the photon's but turns out I'd got fluges and not the required mat from Ohtori so i've gotta do more runs. It's a pretty weapon though.

Tifa
    Desktop - Intel i7 6700K 4.0 Ghz, Nvidia 1080 GTX Founders Edition, 16GB 3000 Mhz DDR4 RAM, Samsung 49" CHG 90 UltraWide HDR QLED Gaming Monitor

Laptop - Intel i7 2.8 Ghz (IvyBridge), ATI 7970 2 GB, 16 GB (1866 Mhz) DDR RAM, 17" Display

Quote Originally Posted by DeltaViolet+ View Post
    Keilyn! give EPD's to your bestest buddy delta! lol

Congrats man! I didnt know!
    I also got a shadowtaker...still working on more EPDs...

This is my chance for Keilyn to return to the days of awesome teching. ^_^ Also, my Acrotecher build on Selene is actually going the party route. I miss playing with you, you don't send mails anymore and you're always busy. Then again I've been busy too.

I am back from taking a 2 - 3 day break since my thumbs were sore from playing.

Quote Originally Posted by ShionEspeon View Post
    Started gathering stuff for Amorosso Top. got the Lumia Portrait and Berry pie yesterday.

How on earth do I get Rensa though?
    Apologies for the double-post. I didn't see this.

To obtain Renzas you need to find or buy two A-rank sabers. They are from "Like a Dream" and they drop in the clear boxes. The psupedia page on this is:

http://www.psupedia.info/Rengokuto_Rensa

The doublesaber is a remarkable weapon. This is one of my "top three" that you should have in your S-Rank collection for doublesabers.

My top 3 are

Meteor Cudgel (Freeze Level 5)
    Double Cannon or the Flagship model w/PA boost
    Renza (HP affects Power Level 3)

Here are reasons why:

Meteor Cudgel:

Although a GC weapon, Level 5 freeze allows a player to freeze enemies fast and then switch to another slower, but heavier PA. This can be done by you or friends in a party. They are great to have around.

Renza:

This is a TAing weapon, but I assume it might play its role in S4. HP Affects Power Stacks with Revenge Blaster which means you are putting all your faith and worth on your attack power and your ability to initiate preemptive attacks on an enemy. Its like having a ship with almost no shielding whatsoever, but a super-weapon. Its basically the fighter's version of a glass cannon.

Double Cannon (or a PA boosted weapon)

This is a weapon that is safe for parties. In parties healers are going to heal and keep your HP at full. Don't get mad at them, that is their job. They can't help that every heal in PSU is an AoE heal outside of items. This is the Middle Ground between the two doublesabers previously mentioned.

^_^

Enjoy it! ^_^

Edit: Forgot to put my honor-mention for doublesabers:

Winning Apple. Those have HP steal on them. Great if your run is an extremely long map and you are soloing and afraid you'll run out of healing items. Only 3500 points and come out wiht high percents. Good to have around.
    Last edited by Dragwind; Mar 22, 2012 at 03:33 PM. Reason: merge
    "If you want a bridge between past, present, and future, search for the void and awaken it!"

I managed to get some GC somehow and tried to grind wpns

Rutsularod:
    Spoiler!

Benedict:
    Spoiler!

Best for last:
    Eternal Psychodrive:
    Spoiler!

...and with 400 GC left spun the GC Gacha two times got Ogi Replica and this...

Omi HAPPY!!!
    *+*+*+*+**+*+*+*+**+*+*+*+*
    "The eyes are the window of the soul." (...but these are pixels, so they are a window to Albums.)

Congrats Omi.....I'd say gib but I've kinda lost interest in playing PSU for a while. SWTOR has taken over.
    Orius - M.Newman lvl180 MF20 ---- Megalodon V9.0 - M.Cast lvl180 fG20/GM20
    _______ YOmap - M.Beast lvl104 PT20 ---- ダークエンジェル F.Human lvl57 AF11________

JP PSU
    www.psupedia.info/User:Orius

Seems like when you get GC once in a while, the game is a lot friendlier to you. I remember when I went many months without spending a dime on GC, I tried my hand again, and interestingly enough, I got my two EPDs a day apart from each at the same hour, 5 - 10 minutes apart, after I had spent money on GC.

Then the Gatchan was good to me. I spun it 7 times and I got the 150% drop boosters as well as six costumes, all female. It felt kind of strange....

Congrats on your grinding. Hey, you should have enough by now to play MF well. A 10/10 psychodrive and a weapon for higher SEs inflict rate is all you need on a one-element map you know along with a few limit breaks and you can be all set.

My weapons are at 8/10, I don't grind to 10/10 outside of grind boost on S-Ranks. Nothing sucks harder than blowing money on GC grinds, just to have your one of a kind weapon break, forcing you to pay 600 GC more + the cost of returning it to 8/10 just to try your luck again.

LOL yall still playing this let down of a game? Anyway, I haven't logged on here in ages and I just wanted to ask a question. Did they ever release all the top ranked weapons yet? Also if they did could somebody give me a site where it shows them all in action or just pics please?

I spent like a year in a half waiting for them to come out. But sega fucked us over so I just stopped waiting forever. Giving them my money for a half ass game and very little big updates also caused me and a whole lot of others to leave. I checked this site like a year ago and the level cap was only like at level 180 and most of the top star items still wasn't released(even in japan). Then they shut down the PS2 servers lol sega did yall dirty. glad I quit waaay ahead of time I saw that coming a mile away. Anyway Let me get out of yall beautiful thread. Nice finds and big ups to yall that are still on this dead game. I see some familiar names in here.
    Last edited by DA_SHIZZLE_IG; Mar 25, 2012 at 06:20 AM.