Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 310111213141516 ... LastLast

well sense it be my true first pso game cept universe. as played bit in game cube barely understood it at that time hated it due to that but now older can under stand it lol i think in game cube was liek lvl 3 or 4o and ran into the de ragan in the ruins.

but woudl start out basic human hunter. [ yet i may get flamed for this i do hope they add in dewman alter on and beast but with stats tweeks to balance with everything]

Quote Originally Posted by Xaton View Post
    well sense it be my true first pso game cept universe. as played bit in game cube barely understood it at that time hated it due to that but now older can under stand it lol i think in game cube was liek lvl 3 or 4o and ran into the de ragan in the ruins.

but woudl start out basic human hunter. [ yet i may get flamed for this i do hope they add in dewman alter on and beast but with stats tweeks to balance with everything]
    Ugh... Please try to use more periods/commas in your post... I think I may have seriously just gotten a small headache trying to read this. D:

Also what would people feel like if they made additional races, like Duman/Beast, but only put them up for sale on the shop to buy with Arkz Cash?

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Colaya View Post
    Ugh... Please try to use more periods/commas in your post... I think I may have seriously just gotten a small headache trying to read this. D:

Also what would people feel like if they made additional races, like Duman/Beast, but only put them up for sale on the shop to buy with Arkz Cash?
    It'd be weird...

But as long as it's not like mabinogi where you have to buy extra expensive character slots just to use more races/hairstyles and fashions or have more than a couple of characters in general it wouldn't bug me.

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

Quote Originally Posted by Colaya View Post
    I think that's the way f2p in Everquest works now. The basic races are all free but an expansion introduced race needs to be unlocked in the cash shop. It would really depend on how much the new races changed gameplay style though.

Quote Originally Posted by Rock Eastwood View Post
    It'd be weird...

But as long as it's not like mabinogi where you have to buy extra expensive character slots just to use more races/hairstyles and fashions or have more than a couple of characters in general it wouldn't bug me.
    Aww crap, you just reminded me of something else.

What if they make you buy extra character slots... Of course this could also be an advantage I guess. If this were the case, they'd probably allow you to have a lot more that 4 character slots on one account.

I guess it doesn't really effect me though, since I only ever use 1 character anyway, lol.

Shit. I NORMALLY MAKE 4-5 PLAYERS! I would hope you get at least 4 free slots.

I can see extra races being for RM.

I'm planning to stick to HUmarl (Human Hunter Female) and play nothing else than that, a Race+Class choice I started liking it overall since PSZ, also I don't find myself fond of playing newman since the first PSO after trying for around 12 times during this years and finally the facts that I prefer humans looks and animations rather than CAST disregarding I know how OP they gonna be and having my other 3 character slots for "dealers and muling" as a good MMORPG tendence of never selling stuff to NPCs and use alts to intensify my sales or keeping valuable items I need patience to sell them.

I'm retired from this games for around more than 3 years so I don't think anyone I know from PSO/PSU might be interested in playing with me so I'm looking forward of becoming friend of anyone who speak in english in the CBT of PSO2 and official release!
    Last edited by Reia; Mar 28, 2012 at 03:22 AM.

I speak English, I think I am able to team with you.

Thanks to Vashyron =D!

Definitely looking forward to this game, since I haven't played a Phantasy Star game since PSU. I'm planning on going to go RaCast, as the the new TPS style REALLY interests me after hundreds of hours of Uncharted 2 multiplayer.

I can see myself playing with anyone out there, as I pay no mind whether he/she is old or new. I've actually been lurking on these forums for months now, only recently having the nuts to actually make an account and post. Excited to play with all of you out there!

Quote Originally Posted by Ark22 View Post
    I speak English, I think I am able to team with you.
    What you aren't writing in martian?

You can speak through text? I can't hear you but that's awesome!