Default the big servers antihack.dll fiasco

i'm watching this unroll and it's quite a mess. someone lost their college thesis to this while other people are having programs close left and right. since they are busy deleting posts (apparently like 40+ posts have been deleted), discuss here so we aren't censored. a couple of teammates have been banned, but since i don't have a forum account there i can't really chime in.

Like in a previous thread, why bother with the issues that are happening their? There's also the fact that there are several major private servers out there. Naming just one is against the rules so don't bother with that.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

Quote Originally Posted by blace View Post
    Like in a previous thread, why bother with the issues that are happening their? There's also the fact that there are several major private servers out there. Naming just one is against the rules so don't bother with that.
    i never explicitly stated a servers name.

Just saying I don't know which server you could be mentioning, but I can guess which.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

Quote Originally Posted by blace View Post
    Just saying I don't know which server you could be mentioning, but I can guess which.
    another topic (the old tech force update) explicitly eluded to a server but was not locked. i'm definitely within the rules here

Let me put it this way.

the big server is just a big flat scam, from the donations that go to the admin pocket, from the items beeing sold that go to the admin pocket and from items beeing sold on other forums (using a different username) in wich the income goes to the admins pocket.

on top of that we have a PSO that basicly breaks everything in the pc, closes down tools to modify textures, closes web browser and just about anything if you have bad luck.

PSO-world decision not to support these servers have been one of the smartest moves ever, so my request to the mods is to lock this topic, delete it if necessary, bringing stuff to debate from that forum to this forum is pointless.

-Implying anyone here cares about about what's going on over there

Please take your stupid drama back to where it belongs (over there) kthx.

Please keep private server issues in their forums, so that we don't have to deal with cross-forum wars/flames & such.
    Blink & you might miss it! ;3

Oh, keep sig at 600x180 px & 49KB, yah?