Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Love voice chat, I always assume that the majority of people who gripe about it are the G.I.R.L.s opposed to the idea of being uncloaked when their voice is not as moe as their character.

Quote Originally Posted by Angelo View Post
    Love voice chat, I always assume that the majority of people who gripe about it are the G.I.R.L.s opposed to the idea of being uncloaked when their voice is not as moe as their character.
    You, sir, amuse me. +rep

lv200 Forum Lurker Soul Guardian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Angelo View Post
    ...Because it's IMPOSSIBLE that anyone could, y'know, just not like talking out loud rather than through text? I don't tend to say very much when I'm playing, and listening to people talk for long periods of time gets rather annoying to me. It's just a personal thing sure, but making a huge generalization like that about people who dislike voice chat is rather rude.

There is no reason for them to put in a voice chat system because of all the other ways you can communicate via Skype or vent or TS. And they can be run simultaneously with games so it to me would just be a waist of time. Just focus on other stuff that's more important

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

I don't mind talking to people I know, even if I've only met them once, briefly...

But annoying high pitched twelve year old kids that try to boss the party around and FPS culture elitist douchebags that could come with this game being F2P...

Me: "EVERYONE SHUTUP! /blasts loud music in the background till I get booted from the random matchup party"

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

Vulcan Taint Pincher moorebounce's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rock Eastwood View Post
    I don't mind talking to people I know, even if I've only met them once, briefly...

But annoying high pitched twelve year old kids that try to boss the party around and FPS culture elitist douchebags that could come with this game being F2P...

Me: "EVERYONE SHUTUP! /blasts loud music in the background till I get booted from the random matchup party"
    lol I hate the UK kids that sing the whole time they're playing.
    PSO2 JP Ship 2 Jazmin - HUcaseal - Team: Paranoia-Gaming
    PSO2 NA Ship 3 Orro Munroe HUcaseal - Team: Dark Alliance

Quote Originally Posted by moorebounce View Post
    lol I hate the UK kids that sing the whole time they're playing.
    So the choices are an American urchin or a European minstrel....hard choice...

Quote Originally Posted by Rock Eastwood View Post

elitist douchebags that could come with this game being F2P...
    PSU was full of em. Just look for Inazuma's posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Soul Guardian View Post
    ...Because it's IMPOSSIBLE that anyone could, y'know, just not like talking out loud rather than through text? I don't tend to say very much when I'm playing, and listening to people talk for long periods of time gets rather annoying to me. It's just a personal thing sure, but making a huge generalization like that about people who dislike voice chat is rather rude.
    /agree

Though personally I don't mind listening to people talk (as long as they aren't annoying), but I'm really just not a big talker, and even less so when I'm playing a game. I'm much better at communicating via keyboard, really.

I'll do either, but I would prefer voice chat due to holding my controller with both hands.

However, I generally don't like speaking to people, via voice, whom I don't know that well (text is fine for anyone, though). So, I doubt I'd ever get into a Skype/Ventrillo/whatever channel with anyone from here at least, which the possible exception of Mr. Eastwood.
    Last edited by BIG OLAF; Apr 2, 2012 at 02:43 AM.