Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1926272829

Quote Originally Posted by Ark22 View Post
    I spy a rubix cube in that picture.
    It's to access your Bank, PC Alpha had it there as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyrusticae View Post
    Ridiculous.

For the record, if they did this, I would quit immediately. There is no excuse for doing something as moronic as unlocking stuff from the disc instead of releasing ACTUAL UPDATES.

(I'm also pretty sure that this isn't going to happen, and that the game WILL see a fully digital release.)
    You know the game can have fully digital release and still choose to lock content.

PSU JP gets "real" updates all the time, but that still doesn't stop them from choosing to keep it locked until they feel like they actually want to use them.

Ah yes, the ole "trickle fed" method......plz no

Quote Originally Posted by r00tabaga View Post
    I am liking the hotkeys being on the touchscreen and those mags are cool but DAMN those are some blocky textures! I know, I know, 10% but dayumn.
    Edit: I'd still punch a child for this game even with the current graphics.
    Touch screen hotkeys do seem kinda tight but I don't see how you could efficiently play as Force without a mouse with more than 5 buttons on it. It was a nightmare trying to aim or JA spells that weren't on a mouse button. I suppose if the rear touch pad could fire off spells/hotkeys, then both thumbs would still be free for movement/aiming.

You can bet the graphics are on lowest settings for testing stability. ATM though it looks like PSP2i lol

Quote Originally Posted by Ark22 View Post
    I spy a rubix cube in that picture.
    Rubix Cubes also double as a storage box apparently.
    Last edited by Dinosaur; Mar 13, 2012 at 12:58 AM.
    I stream PSO2! Please check out my channel when you have time~

twitch.tv/gmcustom

Kagajibaris are Dezorians Omega-z's Avatar

Dinosaur - I used a Gamepad + Mouse for Force when I go into TPS mode. You can move well charge and jump or Mirage Escape if you configure the button on the gamepad to do so and have the Mouse aim ( like a Wii control set up ). It's better than the keyboard and easyier on your figure's too. For Vita I don't have clue on that other than your idea.

Huh so the attacking Charge button is not on the Mouse huh that suck's.

Still don't know what to react or say about this PSO2 thingy. I got my non 3g Vita anyway.
    "

"Phantasy Star Portable 2 Infinity Weapon Guide and Drop location at www.gm-leonsky.blogspot.com "
    Feel free to email me at [email protected] if you want to add drop location or weapon screen shots. Just follow the format in the guide.

I personally like the idea of it releasing on the Vita, it seems like the game could be interesting with the touch features, the game would look just as beautiful as the PC version, and it gives myself as well as others who would never reach the specs of the PC version another way to play the game. I'm really looking forward to this release.
    There is nothing, it is empty...