Page 37 of 61 FirstFirst ... 273435363738394047 ... LastLast

Ok, that's all of my invites.

^)^ If we keep this goin', everyone'll have invites. I have already setup several temporary emails and SEGA IDs to distribute these things. I'll be back on tomorrow if people still need some.

Great job, guys! I've already gotten PMs about people trying to help distribute. This is exactly the kind of community this game needs, and what gamers need in general. I've never seen people pull together like this before.

Thanks a bunch jeff and Panda. I currently have 2 invites ready to hand out with a few more on the way. If anyone would like them, PM me with your emails and a quick joke

Quote Originally Posted by JohnRamen View Post
    [email protected]

Looking for an invite from any kind soul. Will share amongst the other mates if i do acquire one.
    Sent you an invite.

It is kind of a pain to search through the topic of people who have/haven't gotten an invite already. So next 2 people to quote me will get invites. Just remember to provide your email.

"Of their own accord" Enforcer MKV's Avatar
    Somewhere, being an old man again, apparently.

Ok, I need an assist here. I'm trying to figure this out; but I'm not making much headway, and I figured this is the best place to ask.

The problem is this: Do I need a Japanese SEGA ID to accept this code? Is there even a distinction? I'm not getting very clear answers about this, so...like I said, need an assist.
    Enforcer MkX [TE/RA]: Critically injured
    Violet MkV [BR/HU]: On active duty

Quote Originally Posted by Fossil View Post
    Sent you an invite.

It is kind of a pain to search through the topic of people who have/haven't gotten an invite already. So next 2 people to quote me will get invites. Just remember to provide your email.
    Haha, wish I'd seen this thread earlier! Could have been playing by now. :P

[email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by Pandalaimon View Post
    When you guys ask for invites, make sure you included e-mail addresses; it's the only way we can send them, and there are several people who were the first to send in requests who I can't send them out to because I don't have their email. ^)^

I play on Ship 3; the name's Anexemander. Go to Ship 2, Block 20 if you wanna play with fellow Gaijin, but just know, you are going to have lag-spikes from hell if you go there.
    Yeah, I suggest all new English, or Gaijin should I say, discontinue joining Ship 2. The lag isn't very nice at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Faile View Post
    Haha, wish I'd seen this thread earlier! Could have been playing by now. :P

[email protected]
    Sent!

One more left.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Enforcer MKV View Post
    Ok, I need an assist here. I'm trying to figure this out; but I'm not making much headway, and I figured this is the best place to ask.

The problem is this: Do I need a Japanese SEGA ID to accept this code? Is there even a distinction? I'm not getting very clear answers about this, so...like I said, need an assist.
    Sega ID is a function of Sega of Japan. There is no other such service with that name as far as I'm aware. But I could be wrong.