Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

I followed the instructions to fix the camera problem, but I still have the same problem. The camera moves by itself in circles, well atleast the rest of the controller works...

Donk Donk, Donk DWONK

Quote Originally Posted by dias_flac_0g View Post
    Is there a way to change the "a" button and "b" button on the 360?

Basically I want A to do what B does and vice versa
    Go to options, second expandable menu, third choice under that menu, click the top right tab on the right side of the window (tab actually says "window" in Japanese.) Click the box (変更) next to each button you want to change and press the button you want to do that action.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by SpishackCola View Post
    Yes! I just found out how to assign camera rotation to the right analog stick on non-360 controllers.

Go into options and make your way to this screen and select "ケームパッド初期設定" (second option under the second expandable option set.)
    Spoiler!

Next, click the top button on the right side and you get this popup.
    Spoiler!

First, move the left analog stick up (leave it there) and hit whatever you have your B button set to. Then move the left analog stick to the left (leave it there) and hit the B button again.

Next, move the right analog stick right up (leave it there) and hit the B button. Finally, move the right analog stick to the left (leave it there) and hit the B button.

Save your settings with the leftmost button at the bottom of the window (click on 'Yes'/'はい after clicking the big button.) Now you should be all set!
    Just noticed two things, one the second bar on the first screen shot it appears grey and second after I move the right stick to the left and hit accept it appears a controller telling me to hit left trigger and accept. Also I noticed the game thinks that I am using a normal controller instead of a Xbox 360 one and still what you said doesn't work o.O.

It's been fine on my PS3 controller. Making the PS3 drivers on my PC work on the other hand, that wasn't pleasantly easy. ;l

Ds3 Tool and ps3 controller works perfectly. Just set it to Xbox360 Controller Emulator and you're good to go.