Page 68 of 75 FirstFirst ... 185865666768697071 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Wayu View Post
    Can you send items on one character to another on a different ship somehow?

-Wayu
    Doubt it. Remember, different servers.

Hmmm anytime I talk to one of the quest counter ladies I get
    "The instruction at 0x0048a8eb referenced memory at 0x00000044. The memory could not be read

Click on OK to terminate the program"

Was able to play last night

Hmmm haven't done anything different today except for reapplying the patch that shall not be named....and blocked some warnings I got from AVG....hmmm
    guess time to troubleshoot
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

Does anyone know anything about the untekkable rare weapon that seems to drop from buffed bosses?

Does anyone know if the "search for special abilities" feature works at the visiphone/auction house thing? Tried putting in English words like "Spirit" but it doesn't work. PP doesn't either.

Quote Originally Posted by dark_amunet View Post
    The main question is? Can you save your beta character and it's stats? I Was told they delete them! >.> So you get to level 20 or get far then all the progress and data is gone! When you should be able to use them when the game comes out later.

So I not sure which to believe but if there is a way to save it? I am going to save mine.
    You don't keep your characters. Mostly every Closed Beta done doesn't let you keep characters.

You can save your character's model from character creation but that's it.

Gameguard has stopped working for me. When I start up PSO2 it just sends me to a part of the Gameguard site. something about .erl files. this happened after the computer had several BSOD's.
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic69435_11.gif
    (Location: Ship 2)
    busy getting my life sorted out.

Like foreignreign already mentioned
    In terms of stats and pretty much anything you did in game...won't be carried over.
    Now how your character looked (well minus stuff you may got in game from scratch off) You can use that model again wehn the OBT/real game starts
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

What you do is buy a room design type from the Room store. "Remodel Tickets" don't add rooms. To get three total three rooms, you want to buy a design for all of them (that way the center one matches the outer two), and then "remodel" each room with the theme ticket you bought, e.g., "Modern Theme". Do this for all three rooms and you will have three modern rooms and a huge balcony.
    SERVERS DIE WHEN THEY ARE KILLED.

Default ?

How do I charge a weapon? On my force it works but I can't figure this out on my hunter. And my Japanese is terrible. Thanks
    PSO2- Wiz had to be retired, current character is jonesy, female Dewman, jonesy male newman, jonesy male cast- Ship 2

RIP Wiz JP PSU & Blue Burst

Charging is not available on all attacks. Pretty much just the Techniques and a few other random ones from the other classes.

Also, is there any way to improve unarmed attack?

Question: How do you get past the Rappy quest? I mean, the Lv. 7 one. To move on to higher quests.

Im Lv 12 now and it still only gives me quests up to that one.