Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

They do "rate" Buffalo stuff above Xbox 360 pad. Not to surprised, Japanese do love Buffalo and all kind of weird "non west stuff".

Thats all i found about the Buffalo, seriously?! Its way to amusing what kind of stuff they gonna use. A redesigned SNES gamepad? I did almost spit my tea...
    Ah thank you, i love weird culture, so i have to lol all the time. Hmm not sure it that one, that cant seriously be used for PSO2, but Google cant give me the answer.

Sanwa Supply is more real according to my judgement and absolutly typical for japanese. However, i would not be able to perform the same way such as i do using a Xbox Pad. Sanwa Supply is simply designed to be a small combined piece of input hardware which can easely be played absolutly everywhere (gadget style, JP seems to love it). Although, a wireless Xbox Pad and a wireless KB with decreased size would perform much better (faster pad controls, easyer to type) and just marginally become a hinderance in "space management".

Elecom is a good "wired" solution which will become cheaper in overall, however, cables can be messy to deal with on theyr own way. I like to be wireless for input devices, its kinda easyer to handle it in the long run, and when a good accu is inside, recharge actions will stay at a green level and not become disturbing. Not to mention, i once had a wired KB attached to my Box and then i kinda did hit the cable with my feet and whoom... the entire box dropped down the floor...luckily it didnt get damaged but i was truly shocked! Since that day my love for wireless been increased...
    Usualy cables are not in the line of my path with the exception of Input hardware... (its just hard to cover it).

Anyway, from the scientific point of view, Xbox360 pad is the winner in overall, i feel no doubt about. But using the stuff described in my sig, can be a little pricy. Good stuff is rarely cheap.
    Last edited by Xenobia; Apr 29, 2012 at 02:44 PM.

Here's what I sent them. I tried to make it sound the best as I could with google translate.

申し訳ありませんが、私の貧しい日本私は翻訳を使用していました。

私はもっと積極的な敵を求めています。時には彼らはあまりにも守備のように見える。

私は、発生したときに銃からレーザー/光子を見ることができるようにしたい。それがPSO(ファンタシースターオンライン)でそのようなものだっ た。

ダメージの数値は異なって他人から色付けする必要があります。今、彼らはすべてのほとんどが灰 色である。

I want more aggressive enemies. Sometimes they seem too defensive.

I want to be able to see lasers/photons from guns when fired. It was like that in PSO (Phantasy Star Online).

Damage numbers should be colored differently from others. Now they are all mostly gray.

I hope you all choose to have more weapon types.

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

They have fists, daggers, double saber, wand, twin machine gun in the works...

But I want my slicer too... (hopefully PSZ style)

Can't decide what improvement to vote on. D:

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

Regarding the demand of increased rate and speed of bamboo stick swings, im almost certain that there will be much more evil levels and take into account that it is run on a easy mode.

I filled out and sent in a survey. Thanks for the translations!

Done and done. I took your generic message Eclipse, but also sent them my own message in english explaining I was an english speaker, and hoped to see the game release in various different languages like english, french, german, etc.

Given how Sakai handled Alpha 1/2 feedback, it's a good bet he actually takes player input very seriously.

I voted for improved graphics.

Because nothing short of Tera-level graphics is going to impress me.

(I still hope a bunch of folks voted for improved character creation, tho...)

"Of their own accord" Enforcer MKV's Avatar
    Somewhere, being an old man again, apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by Rock Eastwood View Post
    They have fists, daggers, double saber, wand, twin machine gun in the works...

But I want my slicer too... (hopefully PSZ style)

Can't decide what improvement to vote on. D:
    Wait, fists!? As, in KNUCKLES!? Oh, PLEASE tell me they're gonna have PSU style knuckles again. Just....don't lie to me in the process. D:
    Enforcer MkX [TE/RA]: Critically injured
    Violet MkV [BR/HU]: On active duty