Page 292 of 337 FirstFirst ... 192242282289290291292293294295302 ... LastLast
Results 2,911 to 2,920 of 3368

Apparently you can only take up to about 1,000 screenshots? I took several screenshots today, but because I already exceeded 1000+ screenshots, when I went to check the new screenshots, they weren't there. Am I right? Or can I somehow find these "missing screenshots" somewhere?

Also, to add to my earlier memory stick questions, does transmitting character data with someone in local multiplayer who has an infected memory stick, infect your memory stick?

Thanks in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by Miyo View Post
    Apparently you can only take up to about 1,000 screenshots? I took several screenshots today, but because I already exceeded 1000+ screenshots, when I went to check the new screenshots, they weren't there. Am I right? Or can I somehow find these "missing screenshots" somewhere?

Also, to add to my earlier memory stick questions, does transmitting character data with someone in local multiplayer who has an infected memory stick, infect your memory stick?

Thanks in advance!
    Hmm I am not sure though but as far as I know it doesn't affect you stick by just sharing it through cards.
    "

"Phantasy Star Portable 2 Infinity Weapon Guide and Drop location at www.gm-leonsky.blogspot.com "
    Feel free to email me at [email protected] if you want to add drop location or weapon screen shots. Just follow the format in the guide.

Thanks in advance!
    if thats the case try renaming your screenshot folder then see if you can take more.

sig by gama
    Justina human female Te/Hu maybe braver soon
    Shayla newman female Br/Ra
    Alisha.EXE cast female Bo/Hu
    ship 02 team:none

Thanks for the quick replies Leon and Alisha!

I can still take screenshots, but they don't get saved, or at least it seems that way. Has anyone else had this problem? My memory stick definitely has enough memory to take more screenshots, so I'm assuming it's what I said. If all else fails, I'll just put the screenshots on my PC and delete them off my memory stick or try what Alisha said.

I also noticed that after taking a screenshot, my game slightly freezes a bit (this is normal right?). It seems the more screenshots I take, the longer the game freezes afterward. Is this normal? Or is my memory stick out of whack?

Thanks for everything guys!

it could be because the psp doesnt keep track of how many images are in a folder after 1000. at wich point it just says 1000+

sig by gama
    Justina human female Te/Hu maybe braver soon
    Shayla newman female Br/Ra
    Alisha.EXE cast female Bo/Hu
    ship 02 team:none

^ "Doesn't keep track", as in, doesn't save pictures in a folder past 1000?
    If it says "1000+" it should be able to save more than 1000? Or at least, I think?

^ "Doesn't keep track", as in, doesn't save pictures in a folder past 1000?
    If it says "1000+" it should be able to save more than 1000? Or at least, I think?
    What Alisha means is that once you have over 1000 pics in a folder, it won't give you a specific number of how many is in the folder. You're free to save as many pics as you want, given you have enough memory for them.

But then again, I don't have that many pics on my PSP so I can't tell you from experience D:

^ Is it possible that the screenshots I took but can't find are still on my memory stick somehow then? When I took a screenshot, the memory stick light (the orange one) flashed, as if it was being saved, yet I can't find it in the PSP2:i screenshot folder...

I don't care if I lost the screenshots earlier, but I take so many that I'll probably end up "losing" a lot of screenshots (If what I think happened, actually did) if I'm not aware I passed the 1000 screenshot mark mid-game.

Thanks for all your help guys. Sorry for the slightly-off topic questions.

EDIT!:

Okay this is weird... After deleting a few screenshots, some of the screenshots that "went missing" showed up. Does anyone know what's up with my memory stick?

EDIT 2:
    Well I deleted more screenshots and more of the "missing screenshots" showed up. However, I just played a mission, took more screenshots and the newer screenshots replaced the older "previously missing" screenshots (So their now missing once again). However, not all of the newer screenshots showed up in the folder either.

I'm assuming that all the screenshots I've took are all saved on the memory stick, but the folder can only SHOW you 1,000 of them, even if there is more? Could this be right?
    Last edited by Miyo; May 19, 2012 at 06:00 PM.

^ Is it possible that the screenshots I took but can't find are still on my memory stick somehow then? When I took a screenshot, the memory stick light (the orange one) flashed, as if it was being saved, yet I can't find it in the PSP2:i screenshot folder...

I don't care if I lost the screenshots earlier, but I take so many that I'll probably end up "losing" a lot of screenshots (If what I think happened, actually did) if I'm not aware I passed the 1000 screenshot mark mid-game.

Thanks for all your help guys. Sorry for the slightly-off topic questions.

EDIT!:

Okay this is weird... After deleting a few screenshots, some of the screenshots that "went missing" showed up. Does anyone know what's up with my memory stick?

EDIT 2:
    Well I deleted more screenshots and more of the "missing screenshots" showed up. However, I just played a mission, took more screenshots and the newer screenshots replaced the older "previously missing" screenshots (So their now missing once again). However, not all of the newer screenshots showed up in the folder either.

I'm assuming that all the screenshots I've took are all saved on the memory stick, but the folder can only SHOW you 1,000 of them, even if there is more? Could this be right?
    Each folder has a certain size limit,or your memory just doesn't have enough space or it's the game screenshot folder that only holds 1000 but saves the rest.

On your computer you should be able to see all the screenshots,even if on the psp you can't. There's also a way to view the hidden screenshots if they're not there.

Now if the folder is the Infinity screenshot folder then that's the problem and you will need to make a new folder or take the one on your psp,save it to your computer and delete the one on your memory stick,that way you can have a clean folder.

Another thought I had is what if you can only view 1000,and in order to view the "missing screenshots" you need to this via option by increasing the numbers of screenshots that you're able to view.

I can't test this because I don't have that folder nor do I have the game anymore but it's best you try to see what you can do with the folder via any customization.
    Phantasy Star Portable 2 Data:
    Sieghart Beast M Lv140

The PSP itself limits the amount of pictures shown in any given folder to 1,000. As Gintoki-Kun said, store the photos onto a computer and start off fresh. The system itself can't handle more than what is given with it's current hardware.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.