Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Don't forget, the game DOES have a language option. Even if we don't get US servers/the US servers suck/they shut down early, it's still possible that the Japanese game may still have an English option.

Here are my thoughts:

1) I'll be playing on the JP servers, namely because I'm impatient, and I refuse to switch after I've put money into using Ryo.

2) I think there will be a US release, F2P/Cash Shop games are gaining in popularity here, and there's a wide potential userbase to exploit.

3) I think servers will be merged, as they were in the original PSO because SEGA seems to be taking much care to keep a lot of the previous game's spirit in this release.

4) I do think there will be JP Ships and US Ships, so I think there will be a certain level of segregation, as we can no longer freely move between ships, but I don't think they'll stop JP residents from joining US ships and vice-versa.

5) None of any of this matters, because we'll all be on Ship 2, Block 20 and I don't see them building a translation framework (there's a language option in client settings) without offering other language options in the future, one of which will be English.

The patch made me forget US even existed
    Duck Tales
    # of Members: 45

Requirement to join Duck Tales - If I like the cut of your Jib jk its free for all
    wait no i mean free for all

Hit the beat, you beat! Vintasticvin's Avatar

Gaijins stay off our servers or we'll do worse than player kill like we did back in blue burst. Please remember that you yourselves killed your own servers with hackung and modding. I for one will be "killing" those importers who just logs in and goes idle..

Ps. Chill peoplez im a SoA region player and for light's sake we will all be tossed into and share the same server so please shut the eff up already sides things are in production.

again with the labels, 1 person hacks psu, all gajins are hackers...

why such agressive behavior?
    Graphics Designer/Product Designer/Illustrator/General handy guy/not taking any requests right now.

Localizing is the least of my worries at this point. What I really want is a cute looking afro to go on my females. I'm also concerned about it being playable on my laptop. ._.

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Flint View Post
    Localizing is the least of my worries at this point. What I really want is a cute looking afro to go on my females. I'm also concerned about it being playable on my laptop. ._.
    If you snagged the character editor demo you can tinker with the graphics settings and adjust to your liking and im sure our laptops will be able to handle the awesomeness that is pso2

Even at the lowest settings, I've still been noticing some frame rate issues in the benchmark thing. Nothing too horrible-looking but it's still worth maintaining.

Sad face Neo Flint, very sadface.