Page 205 of 209 FirstFirst ... 105155195202203204205206207208 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,050 of 2087

So that's not the items they were referring to for the clearing of the Desert map I take it.
    Is that a code that's going to get emailed to us or just show up in that visiphone bank once OB starts? o.O

No, they are not. I figure I'll fore-stay panic mode for my CBT and POBT prizes until OBT, when I can check my storage. If they're not there and I haven't gotten an e-mail...

I do hope that there will be new kinds of weapons in the OBT.

Once again, I'm just going to post the e-mail up for anyone that enjoys the translating (or guessing).
    Spoiler!

I hate the rain...only because of the CURSED SNAILS THAT I ALWAYS SEEM TO STEP ON.

When I registered my account I didn't have to fill out any information past my sega ID, when I clicked the link to register my account for PSO2, I agreed to the form, and was just accepted. Now when I go to download the client, it doesn't do anything. And if I right click-save as, it gives me a 0KB file. Any help? Tried this through Firefox and IE.

Check your e-mail. You might not verify your account. Failing that, are you using the download at http://pso2.jp/players/download/?

I did click the verify link that I got in the e-mail for my Sega ID, and that is the link I have been trying to download from. Is there somewhere on the page I could try and log in to my Sega ID, as me somehow not being logged in is the only thing I can think of for it not working.

You can log-in to Sega Id here, typing the kana captcha with this. Go down and look for ファンタシースターオンライン2, and if everything right there shouldn't be a button beneath it.

There is no button, and I still get a 0KB file when I "save as" the dl link after a refresh.

Hm. How about trying the url directly? http://download.pso2.jp/downloader.exe Or trying a mirror at https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B7YK...Mzg/edit?pli=1 Past that we might be talking about a software issue, like browser settings.