Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Rhypht View Post
    What is that first mission? I know the rappy mission is the fourth, is that one the third?
    Dagan Extermination.

Quote Originally Posted by Aka View Post
    If you have Rockbear mission unlocked, you should get a 3rd Client order from Koffee. If not, it's probably being blocked by some other Client orders or Matterboard quests.

Koffee's 3rd quest requires you to complete Rockbear mission with an S rank and in less than 15 minutes to unlock Caves.
    Yes, that's the problem, I'm not getting one. Also, I have no other Client Orders active, and, as others in this very thread have said, the Matter Board has nothing to do with it.

I'm 98% sure it's a bug at this point. Just gotta hope SEGA does some patching.

Oh man, this takes me back. I feel for you guys who got stuck in it, the exact same shit happened to me twice during closed beta. I submitted the reports for both characters, mentioning there are some problems with Coffy's flags, shame that stuff is still in.

I'm not sure if there's a quick fix for it to be honest, I assume they'll put in the flag for players who report the problem because I can't see how they would know who's stuck and who isn't without wasting a lot of time going through character logs for every one.

Just make sure to submit a bug report. I imagine because this doesn't seem to be an isolated case, you could probably get the point across with very little Japanese knowledge by just putting "コフィー" in the description box.

My japanese isn't very good (despite the fact I'm supposed to be living in Sapporo for a year, welp!), but try this:

"私のキャラはバグに入った。私は全部森林ミッションをクリアした。けど、コッフィーのクライアントオーダ ー現われでない。だから、火山エリアが行かない。"
    Actually, should probably be a bit more polite than that..
    "私のキャラはバグに入りました。私は全部森林ミッションをクリアしました。けど、コッフィーのクライアン トオーダーが現われ出ません。だから、火山エリアが行きません。"

Apologies if there are any mistakes (which most likely there will be), but that should be ample information for the developers. If any one can make any recommendations, please let me know of any of my mistakes as I really should be studying more!
    Last edited by DemonMike; Jun 21, 2012 at 08:38 PM.

I have no idea how to send a bug report.

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    I have no idea how to send a bug report.
    It's gonna be a rough ride for you guys haha. I'll go have a look quickly, see if I can craft up a mini guide.

EDIT: Oh god, didn't realise how big the page for submitting bugs are now. A DirectX diagnosis needs to be submitted alongside bug reports now and I have no idea regarding how to that.

If any one can assist, the page is here.

Quick translation:
    Sega ID: required (already filled in presumably)
    Mail address: required
    Premium account? (leave that unchecked, not available yet)
    Problem category: You'll want to select the one with クエスト

Ship number: required
    Player ID name: required
    Player ID (eh?)
    Player name
    Character name

Error number
    Error message
    Outbreak date
    Frequency (leave that blank for this)

Internet provider
    Internet type
    Router maker
    Security name
    Method of control

PC information (directX diagnostic): required
    Screenshot (JPEG only, less than 1mb)
    Description (put what I wrote here)
    Last edited by DemonMike; Jun 21, 2012 at 08:53 PM.

What. The. Shit.

Maybe I should just remake my character once they allow it, and hope it doesn't bug again.

What. The. Shit.

Maybe I should just remake my character once they allow it, and hope it doesn't bug again.
    Hey, you're gonna need to know this stuff if you plan on sticking around the JP servers.

Right, found out how to do DirectX diagnostic (didn't realise there were instructions below the file select).

In your start bar, search for "dxdiag" (alternatively, just Windows key + R and type 'dxdiag'). In the bottom right corner, there's a button where you can 'save all information'. Do that, chose a place to save it yadda yadda yadda upload it.

It's not too bad actually, then again, that system information is going to be in English but they should get the point.

That's not the issue. The issue is I don't know where to find 9/10ths of that information. Or what the hell is even means.

That's not the issue. The issue is I don't know where to find 9/10ths of that information. Or what the hell is even means.
    I updated my post, hopefully that can help you in some way.

Drop me a PM if you need any further help and I'll reply as soon as I wake up (I'm in GMT)

Have you tried checking in town for Shion again? She seems to appear after certain quests are completed on the matter board. I was stuck for a while after completing all the forest quests as well. I don't remember exactly what got things going again but if I had to guess I would say it was the matter board. If you've already done the matter board stuff disregard it, but if you haven't it would probably be a good idea if only for the sake of being thorough before you reroll.